Diamond Hall, Nagoya
1. KUDO defeated Michael Nakazawa with a Back Spin Kick (9:07).
2. Tomomitsu Matsunaga defeated Kazuki Hirata with a Face Lock (6:12).
3. HERO! & Mr. #6 defeated DJ Nira & Antonio Honda when Mr. #6 pinned DJ Nira with a Moonsault (8:04).
4. Shigehiro Irie & Akito defeated Daisuke Sasaki & Keisuke Ishii when Akihito pinned Ishii with the Waterwheel Drop (12:03).
5. Kenny Omega defeated MIKAMI with the Croyt’s Wrath (10:49).
6. KO-D Tag Team Titles – Challengers No DQ & 5-Count Pin: GENTARO & Yasu Urano (c) defeated Takao Soma & Super Shit Machine when Urano pinned Machine with a Small Package (17:40).
*V2 for GENTARO & Urano.
7. 3 Way: Danshoku Dino defeated Kota Ibushi and HARASHIMA when Dino pinned Ibushi with a Gay-do Clutch (13:35).
The main event began with just Kota Ibushi and HARSHIMA fighting each other. Danshoku Dino was too busy chasing after members of the audience but he joined the match eventually just so he could cop a feel of his opponents as they grappled each other. Despite his shenanigans, all three wrestlers fought their hearts out. HARASHIMA was about to finish off Ibushi with the Swan Dive Somato only for Dino to catch him and plant a deep kiss followed by the Danshoku Driver. Kota knocked Dino out of the ring with a High Kick and turned his attention to HARASHIMA. Ibushi hit the Phoenix Splash and was a second away from winning when Dino leapt onto him and applied the Gay-Do Clutch to steal the victory. After the match, Dino, Ibushi & HARASHIMA positioned themselves to form the letters DDT, because 3D is the latest fad and they wanted in on it.