“NEW YEARS EVE PRO-WRESTLING 2011 ~ SAMURAI TV! 15TH ANNIVERSARY”, 31/12/2011
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
0. Dark Match: The Winger & Madoka defeated Yasu Urano & Owen Phoenix when The Winger pinned Phoenix with the Okyanon Bomb (12:28).
1. Young Six Man Tag Match: Toru Sugiura, Hiroshi Fukuda & Kotao Nasu defeated Daichi Sasaki, Masashi Otani & Dyna Mido when Sugiura pinned Mido with a Missile Dropkick (8:23).
2. Young Emperor Cup – New Generation 8-Man Tag Match: Hiro Tonai, Takumi Tsukamoto, Takao Soma & HAYATA defeated Masaki Okimoto, Jun Ogawauchi, Akito & Kouzy when HAYATA pinned Kouzy with the Moonsault (9:12).
3. GENTARO, HARASHIMA & Yoshihito Sasaki defeated Kazuhiro Tamura, Kamui & Mototsugu Shimizu when HARASHIMA pinned Shimizu with the Somato (10:59).
4. Danshoku Dino Produce: Danshoku Dino defeated Kaori Yoneyama with the Danshoku Driver (22:14).
Order Of Entries: Danshoku Dino, Shinobu, Karate Brahman, Mame Endo, GUTS Ishijima, Mio Shirai, Atsushi Ohasi, Kaji Tomato, Kaji Gobo (Blk Jeez), Kaji Pot-au-feu (Ivan Markov), Spark Aoki and Kaori Yoneyama,
5. World No. 1 Independent Tag Team Gauntlet: Great Kojika & Antonio Honda win the Gauntlet.
5a. Sanshiro Takagi & TAKA Michinoku defeated CHANGO & Amigo Suzuki when Michinoku pinned CHANGO with the Super K (2:00).
5b. Sanshiro Takagi & TAKA Michinoku defeated Emi Sakura & Masa Takanashi when Takagi pinned Sakura after Yukinori Matsui gave Sakura a Buzzsaw Kick (2:57).
5c. Natsuki☆Taiyo & Yoshiko defeated Sanshiro Takagi & TAKA Michinoku when Taiyo threw Takagi out of the ring (1:53).
5d. Natsuki☆Taiyo & Yoshiko defeated Chou-un Shiryu & Dynasty when Yoshiko pinned Shiryu with the Diving Senton (2:45).
5e. Jun Kasai & Jaki Numazawa defeated Natsuki☆Taiyo & Yoshiko when Kasai threw Yoshiko out of the ring (1:49).
5f. Tsutomu Oosugi & Hercules Senga defeated Jun Kasai & Jaki Numazawa when Oosugi threw Kasai out of the ring (2:16).
5g. Shiori Asahi & Makoto Oishi defeated Tsutomu Oosugi & Hercules Senga when Asahi threw Oosugi out of the ring (2:58).
5h. Daisuke Harada & Atsushi Kotoge defeated Shiori Asahi & Makoto Oishi when Kotoge threw Asahi out of the ring (1:40).
5i. Daisuke Harada & Atsushi Kotoge defeated Hide Kubota & Yasu Kubota when Harada pinned Yasu Kubota with the Kanayama German Suplex (2:46).
5j. Brahman Shu & Brahman Kei defeated Daisuke Harada & Atsushi Kotoge when Shu pinned Kotoge with the No One’s Perfect (2:05).
5k. Brahman Shu & Brahman Kei defeated Masashi Takeda & Daisuke Sasaki when Shu threw Sasaki out of the ring (3:13).
5l. Ryuji Yamakawa & Shadow WX defeated Brahman Shu & Brahman Kei when Yamakawa pinned Kei with the Reverse Tiger Driver (1:56).
5m. Great Kojika & Antonio Honda defeated Ryuji Yamakawa & Shadow WX when Kojika pinned Yamakawa with the Iron Claw (2:25).
5n. Great Kojika & Antonio Honda defeated Yuko Miyamoto & Isami Kodaka when Kojika threw Miyamoto out of the ring (4:36).
6. Fluorescent Lighttubes Death Match: Ryuji Ito & Takashi Sasaki defeated Abdullah Kobayashi & Ken Ohka when Sasaki pinned Ohka with the Right Leg through some lighttubes (15:27).
7. Naomichi Marufuji defeated Tatsuhiko Yoshino with the Shiranui (14:11).
8. Daisuke Sekimoto & Shuji Ishikawa defeated Kengo Mashimo & Ryuichi Sekine when Sekimoto pinned Sekine with the Deadlift German Suplex (16:32).
9. Bonus Match! Ohka Vs Sekine 74 Wrestler Great War Tag: Ken Ohka, Madoka, Masashi Otani, Daichi Sasaki, Dyna Mido, Hiro Tonai, Takumi Tsukamoto, Takao Soma, HAYATA, GENTARO, HARASHIMA, CHANGO, Amigo Suzuki, Natsuki☆Taiyo, Yoshiko, Jun Kasai, Jaki Numazawa, Shiori Asahi, Makoto Oishi, Yasu Kubota, Hide Kubota, Masashi Takeda, Daisuke Sasaki, Great Kojika, Antonio Honda, Shuji Ishikawa, Daisuke Sekimoto, Atsushi Ohashi, Masked Buddy, Spark Aoki, GUTS Ishijima, Big Morohashi, Kaji Burdock, Kaji Pot-au-feu, Kaji Pot-au-feu 2 (Bonnie), Kazuki Hashimoto, Kazuki Hirata, & Abdullah Kobayashi defeated Ryuichi Sekine, Chou-un Shiryu, Yasu Urano, Owen Phoenix, Hiroshi Fukuda, Toru Sugiura, Kotaro Nasu, Jun Ogawauichi, Akito, Misaki Okimoto, Kazuhiro Tamura, Kamui, Shimizu Mototsugu, TAKA Michinoku, Sanshiro Takagi, Emi Sakura, Ribbon Takanashi, Dynasty, Tsutomu Oosugi, Mr. PUSSY, Atsushi Kotoge, Shadow WX, Ryuji Yamakawa, Yuko Miyamoto, Isami Kodaka, Takashi Sasaki, Ryuji Ito, Tatsuhiko Yoshino, Kengo Mashimo, Danshoku Dino, Kaji Tomato, Mame Endo, Karate Brahman, Mio Shirai, Kaori Yoneyama, Yuji Okabayashi & Carlos when Kobayashi pinned Shiryu with the Diving Bakachinga Elbow (8:17).
It wouldn’t be a New Year’s Eve puroresu indie show without a giant clusterfuck in the main event. The Ken Ohka Vs Ryuichi Sekine team challenge turned out to be a massive 74 person tag team match to close out the show. Ohka’s team won out in the end.
The Danshoku Dino Produce was weird. The match itself was a Royal Rumble match. But before it begun, a Samurai TV! assistant director (who oddly enough looked a lot like Tsurumi Amon) invited DDT President Sanshiro Takagi, K-DOJO founder TAKA Michinoku and Big Japan executive Eiji Tosaka down to the ring. The director challenged them not to laugh during the match. If anyone of them did laugh, either Michael Nakazawa or Tomomitsu Matsunaga would run down to the ring and spank them with a paddle. The director then called in DDT’s Kazuki Hirata and BJW’s Kazuki Hashimoto to try and make them laugh. Hashimoto was only able to make Hirata laugh, which caused him to get spanked with a paddle. That made Hashimoto laugh, which caused him to get spanked. The director said a joke and made TAKA laugh, so he got paddled too. Highlights (for a lack of a better word) from the match include Yuji Okabayashi refereeing the match while wearing a referee shirt with a midriff, Karate Brahman performing a song, Mio Shirai introducing herself as a lesbian, Atsushi Ohashi entering the match tied up in bondage rope, Kaji Tomato dancing with more and more wrestlers as they entered the match, (including CZW’s Sabian), Kaji Pot-au-feu (Ivan Markov) eliminating himself with a Tornado DDT, Okabayashi being unable to count above the number 6 and Takagi, TAKA and Tosaka getting constantly paddled for laughing at the nonsense directed at them.