NEW BEIJING “NEW YEAR JAPAN TOUR 2012”, 26/02/2012
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
324 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Jie Mai Nakazawa, Xiang Jie & Humpback Jie defeated Yasuura No when Nakazawa pinned No with a Jackknife Hold (8:12).
2. Giant Bashoku defeated Jie Mai Nakazawa, Xiang Jie & Humpback Jie when Bashoku pinned Nakazawa with the Fire Thunder Driver (0:25).
3. Giant Bashoku defeated Jet Bar with the Power Bomb (5:39).
4. Choi Lee defeated Xiang Mon Ying with a Small Package (4:46).
5. Moto Tairo & Shokaku defeated First Emperor & Next Emperor when Tairo pinned First Emperor with the Hokuto Zan Kai Fist (6:11).
6. Xiahou Dun & Xiahou Yuan defeated Earl Dino & Son Goku when Dun pinned Goku after the Cactus Flower (9:16).
7. Hiroshi Fukuoka & Murata Kanazawa Vs Yasuo Atsushi & Statue Of David ended in a No Contest when Kanazawa and David were both killed (11:00).
8. Choun-Shiryu defeated Cao Zhang with the Reverse Chinese Gory Bomb Special (12:54).
Right, let’s see if I can finally write out the complete and correct story. Apologies for all of the previous mistakes. The added use of Chinese terms along with the usual Japanese language made this a lot more difficult to translate and understand. I got a lot of fun out of trying to figure it out though, so it was worth it. Anyway, on with the story…
New Beijing Pro Wrestling was bought out by Bushoroad, a company that creates
counterfeit card games. Power shifted from its previous ruler Emperor Liang to Chiang Wei, a young man with state-of-the-art ideas. With a new ruler came a new image for New Beijing. Its roster would be re-trained in a cram school environment before they could wrestle again. Unfortunately, the takeover revealed the dark underbelly of New Beijing, and a bunch of the now exiled wrestlers formed the Ryozanpaku48 to take back the company for themselves. The group sent a message to Bushoroad by kidnapping Princess Makoto and holding her hostage in Japan. In response, Bushoroad brought together its best “students” and sent them on a mission to rescue Makoto. This would lead to a battle that Chinese legends say only happen once every four years… the Heaven Six Wheel Challenge.
The battle was long and contained many casualties. It also happened to resemble a pro wrestling show. After many lives were lost, Choun-Shiryu was the only Bushoroad warrior left. In order to reach Makoto, he had to get past the mysterious general of the Ryozanpaku48. Much to Shiryu’s horror, the general turned out to be his former tag team partner Cao Zhang! It was he who kidnapped Princess Makoto! The two fought a violent duel that spread all across Shin-Kiba 1st Ring. But when the dust finally settled, Choun-Shiryu was the last man standing.
Defeated and disgraced, Cao Zhang begged Choun to deliver the finishing blow and kill him. Choun decided not to and told Cao “Yesterday’s enemy is today’s friend!” Cao then brought Choun to the prison where Makoto was being held. Choun burst through the door, freed Makoto from her shackles and embraced her. As they kissed, Choun realised that Makoto was a lot more thicker than he remembered. That’s when he realised the woman he freed was not Princess Makoto but another woman. The real Makoto was actually standing beside them the whole time, unharmed.
As the show ended, the audience were presented with an epilogue. Three months have passed since the Heaven Six Wheel Challenge. All of the fighters who seemed to have died in battle were saved with first aid and all made full recoveries. Bushoroad and the Ryozanpaku48 reconciled and the exiled fighters were allowed back into New Beijing. But just when it looked like there was finally peace, disaster struck. The president of Bushoroad was suddenly murdered! A piece of paper was found near the president’s body with the word “Devil” written down. It was then revealed that the man who murdered the president was none other than Piccolo Daimao!
When the show finally ended, Choun-Shiryu addressed the audience. He does not know what will happen to New Beijing in the future, but if the fans in attendence want it to come back to Japan again, he will think about holding another show in one year’s time.