UNION “GOLDEN UNION 2013”, 03/05/2013
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
984 Fans – No Vacancy
0. Dark Match: Seiya Morohashi & Saint Seiya Rion defeated El Hijo del Goro & Gabaiji-chan when Rion pinned Goro with the Pegasus Comet Fist (6:11).
1. Kengo Ohka, Madoka & Menso~re Oyaji defeated Nazo Fukumen A, Nazo Fukumen M & Nazo Fukumen K (w/ Nazo Fukumen P) when Oyaji pinned Fukumen M with the Sewing Feather (7:57).
2. Ryu Gouma & SAGAT defeated Choun-Shiryu & Cao Zhang when Gouma pinned Shiryu with the Running Neckbreaker Drop (11:38).
3. Aipoke World Title Decision – Idea Pocket Special 3 Way Match: Hiroshi Fukuda defeated FUMA, Sanshiro Takagi and Jun Kasai when Fukuda pinned FUMA with a School Boy (9:19).
*Hiroshi Fukuda becomes the 1st Aipoke World Champion!
3a. Aipoke World Title: Aino Kishi defeated Hiroshi Fukuda (c) with a Slap (19:41).
*Hiroshi Fukuda fails in V1. Aino Kishi becomes the 2nd Aipoke World Champion!
4. Union Fly To Everywhere World Title – Triple Threat Match: Cherry defeated Kaori Yoneyama (c) and Nako Fukumen B (8:55).
4a. Kaori Yoneyama eliminated Nako Fukumen B after Fukumen B was accidentaly Speared by Nazo Fukumen A (3:19).
4b. Cherry eliminated Kaori Yoneyama with the Fantasy Illusion (8:55).
*Kaori Yoneyama fails in V2. Cherry becomes the 2nd Union Fly To Everywhere World Champion!
5. Special 6-Man Tag Team Match: Shuji Ishikawa, Yoshiaki Fujiwara & Daichi Kazato defeated Daisuke Sekimoto, Great Kojika & Hideyoshi Kamitani when Ishikawa pinned Kamitani with the Splash Mountain (18:35).
6. DDT Extreme Title – TLC Falls Count Anywhere Street Fighter 2 Match: Kenny Omega (c) defeated Isami Kodaka with the One-Winged Angel (26:19).
*V3 for Kenny Omega.
Let it be known, the Kamehameha cannot beat the Hadouken. Kenny Omega defeated Isami Kodaka in a chaotic TLC Falls Count Anywhere match. After the match Kenny thanked Union for the fun he had wrestling there and said goodbye, leaving with the DDT Extreme Title. Nobody was nominated to be the No. 1 Contender so it is possible the championship will return to DDT full time in the future. Kodaka was very upset he could not win. He was raised to be a Union Warrior but felt he wasn’t good enough to represent them. Naomi Susan gave him words of encouragement and promised he will get to do fun things with wrestling. The Nazo Fukumen tried to attack the Union Sekigun after the show but they were easily dismantled.
It took eight years but Cherry has finally become a Union champion after winning the Fly To Everywhere Title from Kaori Yoneyama. It was a 3 Way Elimination match with Nazo Fukumen B also involved. The masked woman was eliminated early when interference from Nazo Fukumen A backfired and got her Speared by accident. Cherry was then able to pin Yoneyama with the Fantasy Illusion. Although the 38 year old considers herself an enemy to young people, she has learned it is important to accept her age and not let that get in the way of her dreams.
Kyohei Wada had the honour of trying to officiate the mess that was the Aipoke World Title decision match. Everyone involved wanted to win the attention of idol Aino Kishi but FUMA seemed to be the most enamoured with her. Things went bad for FUMA when Sanshiro Takagi and Jun Kasai began calling him a smelly virgin as they hit him. Hiroshi Fukuda stole the win after pinning FUMA with a School Boy. Fukuda proposed to Kishi afterwards but she turned him down, explaining that Kyohei Wada is more her type. Fukuda wanted to kiss her so she would change her mind but he was slapped unconscious instead. Meanwhile, Shigehiro Irie could be seen in the bleachers dancing along to Kishi’s exit music “Banana Mango High School” by Ebisu Muscats. Your KO-D Champion, ladies and gentlemen…
Choun-Shiryu & Cao Zhang were able to immobilise SAGAT with a mystical sealing ward until Ryu Gouma came to the rescue and freed him from the trap. SAGAT cleared got revenge on Shiryu by biting him in the neck. After winning the match, Gouma legally declared SAGAT a human being even though he still looked and acted like a Chinese vampire. That’s not all, Shiryu began to jump and hop like a vampire when he regained conciousness.