DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU IN KUMAMOTO ~DRAMATIC DREAM VERMICELLI SOUP~”, 13/06/2013
Kumamoto Prefecture Hall
1. MIKAMI defeated Michael Nakazawa with the Swanton Bomb (7:35).
2. Hikaru Sato & Yukio Sakaguchi defeated Akito & Tetsuya Endo when Sato pinned Endo with a High Kick (9:01).
3. Sanshiro Takagi & Yuto Aijima defeated Antonio Honda & Daisuke Sasaki when Aijima pinned Honda with a Vertical Drop Brainbuster (11:31).
4. Crazy Independent Tag Team Match: Kota Ibushi & TAKA Michinoku defeated Danshoku Dino & Makoto Oishi when Ibushi pinned Oishi with the Sit Down Last Ride (9:00).
5. DDT Extreme Title – Two Count Penalty Match: Kenny Omega (c) defeated Masa Takanashi with a Dragon Suplex (17:08).
*V3 for Kenny Omega.
6. HARASHIMA, KUDO & Yasu Urano defeated Shigehiro Irie, Keisuke Ishii & Takao Soma when KUDO pinned Soma with the Diving Double Knee Drop (16:10).
The rules for the DDT Extreme Title between Kenny Omega and Masa Takanashi match was a penalty was put in place whenever a pinfall resulted in a two count. A new penalty replaced the old one after every two count. After the first nearfall, Kenny had his arms tied together. Next nearfall, Kenny had to wear a blindfold. When Masa got his first two count, both wrestlers then had to wear a blindfold. The audience helped guide them towards each other but they still had trouble, mostly when Kenny threw Masa towards the ropes and then did a Dropkick into thin air. Masa then attacked both Daisuke Kiso and Michael Nakazawa at ringside, thinking they were both Kenny. They fled outside the ring and upon hearing the noise, Kenny dove at them through the ropes while still blindfolded. With the referee down, Masa took off his blindfold, stole Kiso’s referee shirt, put it on himself and guided Kenny towards Kiso. Kenny pinned Kiso, Masa counted to three and then he attacked Kenny as he was celebrating what he thought was his victory. Yukinori Matsui ran down to the ring to sort out the confusion but that led to him and Kiso officiating the match at the same time. Each ref called a two count when Kenny and Masa exchanged pinfall attempts so they decided both wrestlers had to have their hands restrained and their ankles bound together. Omega finally won when he was somehow able to give Takanashi a Dragon Suplex for the three count.