DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU IN KANAZAWA ~DRAMATIC DREAM TORIYASAI~”, 30/06/2013
1. Yukio Sakaguchi defeated Kazuki Hirata with a Rear Naked Choke (6:42).
2. Antonio Honda & Daisuke Sasaki defeated Masa Takanashi & Akito when Honda pinned Takanashi with a School Boy (9:36).
3. Danshoku Dino & Makoto Oishi defeated Michael Nakazawa & MIKAMI? (Guanchuro) when Oishi pinned Nakazawa with the Miracle Ecstasy (8:57).
4. Sanshiro Takagi & Toru Owashi defeated Shigehiro Irie & Takao Soma when Takagi pinned Soma with the Sit Down Himawari Bomb (10:03).
5. Keisuke Ishii defeated DJ Nira with the Spiral Fisherman Buster (10:03).
6. HARASHIMA, Yasu Urano & KUDO defeated Kota Ibushi, Kenny Omega & Gota Ihashi when HARASHIMA pinned Ihashi with the Somato (13:26).
Sanshiro Takagi has added a new move to his arsenal, an Argentine Backbreaker he calls the Seibi Killer. The move is named after Rika Seibi, who just happens to be Shigehiro Irie’s favourite gravure idol. The Seibi Killer was super effective on Irie and Takagi intends to use it again when they fight for the KO-D Openweight Title next month in Nagoya. Irie is furious that Takagi would tarnish his Seibi’s name.
Masa Takanashi & Akito appeared in the ring before their match complaining about their gear going missing backstage. They accused The Monster Army of stealing their stuff. Tsurumi Amon disagreed and said they couldn’t have stolen anything because they were rehabilitated by the TenKoji Police Force last year. Antonio Honda & Daisuke Sasaki then showed up wearing Masa’s shorts and Akito’s arm bands. The Monster Army then stole the victory when Honda placed his foot on the ropes while pinning Takanashi with a School Boy.
The role of MIKAMI was played today by Guanchuro. Everything about the portrayal was accurate from the clothing to the hand gestures.