DDT “GO! GO! WEST TOUR IN HAKATA 2013”, 08/09/2013
369 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Michael Nakazawa 3 Match Trial – Match 2: Sanshiro Takagi defeated Michael Nakazawa with the Tokyo Olympics Rotation (7:31).
2. Shigehiro Irie & Takao Soma defeated Masa Takanashi & Azul Dragon when Soma pinned Takanashi with the Gin & Tonic (8:54).
3. Yuto Aijima defeated Tomomitsu Matsunaga with a Vertical Drop Brainbuster (7:37).
4. Special Zondag 3 Way Match: Kenny Omega and Konosuke Takeshita both defeated Batten Tamagawa with the Idaho! Minnesota! Mississipi! Elbow (7:51).
5. Keisuke Ishii defeated Makoto Oishi with the Tiger Suplex (9:50).
6. DDT Extreme Title – Batten Tamagawa Ironman Match: Danshoku Dino (c) (1) defeated Antonio Honda (0) (15:00).
6a. Danshoku Dino defeated Batten Tamagawa with the Danshoku Nightmare (3:27) (1-0).
6b. Antonio Honda defeated Batten Tamagawa by Pinfall (5:59) (1-1).
6c. Antonio Honda defeated Batten Tamagawa with La Magistral (8:39) (1-2).
6d. Batten Tamagawa defeated Antonio Honda by Pinfall after Kenny Omega struck Honda with the Extreme Title (14:29) (1-0).
*V1 for Danshoku Dino.
7. HARASHIMA, Yasu Urano & KUDO defeated MIKAMI, Hikaru Sato & Yukio Sakaguchi when Urano pinned MIKAMI with the Tombstone Piledriver (17:19).
Yasu Urano told HARASHIMA that he is proud to team with a great champion and he hopes HARASHIMA will feel the same way when he wins the KO-D Openweight Title from him. HARASHIMA says he will win because he trains.
The DDT Extreme Title was defended in a 15 minute Ironman match with a difference. Danshoku Dino and Antonio Honda were both joined in the ring by Batten Tamagawa. Pinning or submitting Tamagawa would earn you a point but you would lose two points if Tamagawa defeated you. When the match was announced halfway through the show, Kenny Omega demanded to be included. His claim was denied because the contract was already signed. Kenny intruded on the match in the final minute to give Dino the Danshoku Driver. He then struck Honda with the Extreme Title belt. Kenny’s actions cost Honda the title as Tamagawa pinned him with seconds remaining, reducing his score back to zero. After the match Honda angrily demanded a 3 Way match between himself, Dino and Kenny to determine once and for all who deserves the Extreme Title. The match will take place in Yokohama on 23rd September.
Keisuke Ishii noted that it has been one year since the formation of Team Dream Futures. Since then Shigehiro Irie became the KO-D Champion while Ishii himself believes he has grown as a wrestler. He talked about when he was a young trainee in another organisation but he ran away from them. Now he wants to prove he is strong enough to fight them. The name of that organisation, you ask? All Japan Pro Wrestling! He will appeal to All Japan for a match and has the support of his Drift team mates. Tsurumi Amon pretended he didn’t hear Ishii but then offered to help and do what he can to set up an inter-promotional match in the future.
Kenny Omega and Konosuke Takeshita both defeated Batten Tamagawa in a 3 Way match. Kenny then beat Takeshita in a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors to unofficially determine the winner.
In the second match of his latest series, Michael Nakazawa wanted to wrestle as a fresh faced rookie. Like last time he became impatient and went for the Ultimate Venom Arm only for Sanshiro Takagi to avoid it and beat him with a move named after the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. After the match Nakazawa demanded that the third and final match of his trial should be a 60 minute Falls Count Anywhere Ironman match.