UNION “SHIWASU NO UNION 2013”, 11/12/2013
333 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Kyoko Kimura & SAGAT defeated Menso~re Oyaji & Tomoya Kawamura when SAGAT pinned Kawamura with the Gore Grind (9:50).
2. 3 Way Match: Sareee defeated Cherry and Kaori Yoneyama when Sareee pinned Cherry with the Spring Night Love Cutback (5:32).
3. Richard Burn defeated Daichi Kazato by Referee Stoppage with the Afterburn (2:41).
4. Aipoke World Title Decision – 4 Way Match: Seiya Morohashi defeated Mitomi Masayuki, Madoka and Mio Shirai when Morohashi pinned Masayuki with the Shining Ass Wizard (6:01).
*Seiya Morohashi becomes the 3rd Aipoke World Champion!
5. FUMA defeated Kotaro Nasu with the Buzzsaw Kick (12:28).
6. KO-D Tag Team Titles: Isami Kodaka & Yuko Miyamoto (c) defeated Hiroshi Fukuda & MEN’S Teioh when Kodaka pinned Fukuda with the Isamuashi (13:29).
*V5 for Yankii No Cho Kenji.
7. Union MAX Title Decision – Hardcore Match: Ivan Markov defeated Shuji Ishikawa with the Hanging Neck Bomb onto a chair (19:41).
*Ivan Markov becomes the 1st Union MAX Champion!
Union finally has its own championship. Unfortunately for them none of their own wrestlers is the champion. Russia’s Ivan Markov defeated Shuji Ishikawa in a Hardcore Match featuring plenty of chairs to become the first Union MAX Champion. Markov rubbed salt into the wounds after the match when he said Japan must be a country full of losers because he beat Isami Kodaka back in Russia and he just beat Shuji Ishikawa in Japan. He was then joined in the ring by Hiroshi Fukuda and MEN’S Teioh. They said that the best of Russia, the best of America and the best of Japan should come together to show a small company like Union what high level wrestling is like. Thus, World MEN’s Club was born. FUMA stepped up to be Markov’s first challenger.
Isami Kodaka & Yuko Miyamoto continue their KO-D Tag Team Title reign with a victory over Texas Tornado Broncos Tokyo. Miyamoto complimented MEN’S Teioh’s strength and Kodaka called him a 47 year old superman. They hope when they are his age in around fifteen years time they will be in as good shape as he is now.
Another championship was decided in Union today. Seiya Morohashi won the Aipoke World Title, probably the only current wrestling title created and sponsored by a porn company. Seiya Morohashi found himself bare-assed mid way through the match but turned it into his advantage by slamming his rear end into Mitmoi Masayuki (also bare-assed) to win the match. He then asked Idea Pocket Diva Minori Hatsune, “How was my ass?” She said it was “Quite cute.” Thinking about his latest defeat, Masayuki said he will try to grab the heart of Hatsune and if he can’t, he’ll try to grab her chest instead.
Richard Burn demolished Daichi Kazato with a Back Turn Kick he calls the Afterburn.
After pinning the champion in a 3 Way match, Sareee challenged Cherry to a Fly To Everywhere Title match in January.