DDT “MASA TAKANASHI 10TH ANNIVERSARY ~TEAM MIZUE WINTER~”, 17/12/2013
Edogawa Eastern Friends Hall
403 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Keisuke Ishii, Shigehiro Irie & Soma Takao defeated Yukio Sakaguchi, Hikaru Sato & Tetsuya Endo when Ishii pinned Endo with the Kneel Kick (8:05).
2. 4 Vs 4 Vs 1 Irregular 3 Way Match: Sanshiro Takagi, Kazuki Hirata, MIKAMI & Shuji Ishikawa defeated Makoto Oishi, Tomomitsu Matsunaga, DJ Nira & Kazuhiro Tamura and Michael Nakazawa by Referee Stoppage when Ishikawa used the Giant Venom Arm on Nakazawa (8:43).
3. HARASHIMA, Yasu Urano & Emi Sakura defeated Guanchulo, Ivan Markov & Bonnie when Urano pinned Guanchulo with the Tombstone Piledriver (13:15).
4. Antonio Honda, Daisuke Sasaki & Hoshitango defeated Kyonin Shihan, Rubber Man & Kappa Boy (w/ Miyako Haru) when Honda pinned Boy with the Diving Fist Drop (8:03).
5. Danshoku Dino & Akito defeated Kota Ibushi & Gota Ihashi when Akito submitted Ihashi with the Ankle Hold (11:27).
6. KUDO defeated Masa Takanashi with the Diving Double Knee Drop (18:40).
The spotlight today was on Masa Takanashi for his 10th Anniversary Show in Edogawa. The main event was Takanashi and KUDO squaring off with KUDO earning the win at the end. Takanashi apologised for his bad form during his end of show speech and he thanked KUDO for assuming the unpleasant role of being his opponent. Takanashi also brought his parents into the ring and they gave him a cake to celebrate his 10 years. Takanashi said he lives in a world of his own, he intends to live there forever and he thanked everyone for letting him exist in this ring.
Emi Sakura was upset with HARASHIMA for no longer being a Triple Crown champion like herself. They still posed with their titles in the ring together after the match. Ivan Markov meanwhile turned on Guanchulo for losing the match by giving him the Neck Hanging Bomb.
By request of everyone involved in the match, the Battle Royal turned into a 3 Way Team match with all of the wrestlers teaming with whoever they want. Sanshiro Takagi, Kazuki Hirata, MIKAMI & Shuji Ishikawa were on one team. Makoto Oishi, Tomomitsu Matsunaga, DJ Nira & Kazuhiro Tamura were on another team. Nobody wanted to team with Michael Nakazawa so he had to wrestle on his own. Nakazawa actually did pretty well given the circumstances. He gave everyone the Ultimate Venom Arm two by two until it was down to himself and Shuji Ishikawa, who was wearing a towel and holding the pair of shorts he was originally wrestling in. They had a showdown and Ishikawa got Nakazawa with the Giant Venom Arm first, causing the referee to step in and award the win to Shuji’s team.