DDT “BLUE LIGHT YOKOHAMA 2014 ~WINTER~”, 11/02/2014
Yokohama Radiant Hall
364 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Lucha Libre Rules: Daisuke Sasaki, Guanchulo & Anarko Montaña defeated Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Sasaki submitted Hirata with the Campana (9:42).
2. 4 Way Match: Hoshitango defeated MIKAMI, Gota Ihashi and DJ Nira when Hoshitango pinned Ihashi after the Swanton Bomb from MIKAMI (3:55).
3. Shigehiro Irie & Soma Takao defeated Makoto Oishi & Akito when Soma pinned Oishi with the Gin And Tonic (9:36).
4. Danshoku Dino defeated Keisuke Ishii with the Danshoku Destroyer (8:19).
5. Iron Man Heavymetalweight Title: Yasu Urano (c) defeated Tetsuya Endo with a Cradle (13:00).
*V1 for Yasu Urano.
6. Kenny Omega defeated Tomomitsu Matsunaga with the One-Winged Angel (18:04).
7. Masa Takanashi & Yukio Sakaguchi defeated HARASHIMA & KUDO when Takanashi pinned KUDO after a Knee To The Face from Sakaguchi (13:16).
Call it luck or fortunate circumstances but Masa Takanashi pinned KUDO in the main event to send a message to HARASHIMA. Sure, Yukio Sakaguchi was the one who knocked out KUDO with a knee to the face but Takanashi was the one who pinned him. KUDO got a measure of revenge when he struck Takanashi with a Spin Kick during the post-match promos. KUDO then brawled with Sakaguchi as the show drew to a close.
Tomomitsu Matsunaga tried to summon the powers of Daniel Bryan by getting the fans to chant “Yes! Yes!” during his match with Kenny Omega. Unfortunately the One-Winged Angel put a stop to that harder than Rey Mysterio’s entrance at this year’s Royal Rumble.
Team Dream Futures built some momentum for their upcoming KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Title shot when Soma Takao pinned Makoto Oishi. But that momentum was stopped one match later when Danshoku Dino defeated Keisuke Ishii.
Guanchulo’s friend from Chile turned out to be Anarko Montaña from MAX Lucha Libre. Montaña wrestles in a Robin Mask mask and a tartan kilt. Guanchulo & Montaña have sided with the Monster Army for the time being. The opening match was fought under Lucha Libre rules after Sasaki’s team demanded it. Ring announcer Rikiya Shindo was forced to be the second referee with Daisuke Kiso, a decision that angered Yukinori Matsui because he wasn’t picked and he also had to hand over his referee shirt. When the match ended, Matsui got his shirt back by force.
It was announced that Konosuke Takeshita passed his entry exam into the Nippon Sport Science University. To celebrate, he will go through a three match series beginning at the 23/2 Korakuen Hall show. His first match will be himself and Tetsuya Endo against Michael Nakazawa & Tomomitsu Matsunaga.
Former DDT wrestler Daichi Kakimoto announced he was leaving his job as store manager for the DDT Drop Kick Bar in Shinjuku. Isami Kodaka will become the new store manager next month. Kodaka said he will make Drop Kick become a fun place for people to drink happily.