DDT “INTO THE FIGHT 2014”, 23/02/2014
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
1. Iron Man Heavymetalweight Title – Battle Royal: Yasu Urano (c) Vs Akito Vs Kazuki Hirata Vs Gota Ihashi Vs Guanchulo Vs Gorgeous Matsuno Vs DJ Nira Vs Saki Akai Vs Emi Sakura Vs Daichi Kakimoto
2. Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & MIKAMI Vs Antonio Honda, Daisuke Sasaki & Hoshitango
3. Konosuke Takeshita 3-Match Trial Series – 1st Leg: Konosuke Takeshita & Tetsuya Endo Vs Michael Nakazawa & Tomomitsu Matsunaga
4. Do Or Die!? Negligence Match: KUDO Vs Yukio Sakaguchi
5. KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles Match: Danshoku Dino, Makoto Oishi & Aja Kong (c) Vs Keisuke Ishii, Shigehiro Irie & Toma Sakao
6. KO-D Tag Team Titles Match: Kota Ibushi & Kenny Omega (c) Vs Brahman Shu & Brahman Kei
7. KO-D Openweight Title Match: HARASHIMA (c) Vs Masa Takanashi
Daichi Kakimoto has been added to the Battle Royal for his first wrestling appearance since the “BUDOKAN PETER PAN” show back in 2012. Kakimoto will be leaving his job as the Drop Kick bar manager this month.
HARD HIT “~BATTLE FRIDAY~”, 28/02/2014
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
1. 2nd Grappling Tournament – First Round: Shuichiro Katsumura Vs Kenta Hattori
2. 2nd Grappling Tournament – First Round: Atsushi Aoki Vs Koji Iwamoto
3. 2nd Grappling Tournament – Final: Winner of Match #1 Vs Winner of Match #2
4. Mitsuyoshi Nakai Vs Kotaru Naso
5. Poai Suganuma Vs Ryuichi Sekine
6. Yukio Sakaguchi Vs SUSHI
7. Hikaru Sato Vs Hayato Mashita
8. HARASHIMA Vs Takafumi Ito
9. Masaaki Mochizuki Vs Hiroshi Kobayashi
Well this is unexpected. SUSHI from All Japan will make his Hard Hit debut against Yukio Sakaguchi.
DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU IN HIROSHIMA ~ DRAMATIC DREAM TOUKASAN”, 01/03/2014
Hiroshima Industrial Hall West Exhibition Hall
1. DDT Extreme Title – New York Rules: HARASHIMA (c) Vs Danshoku Dino
Much like the KO-D Openweight Division, there has not been a strong contender for the DDT Extreme Title lately. Danshoku Dino stepped up and challenged HARASHIMA for a title shot in his home prefecture of Hiroshima. Dino wants the match to be under New York Rules, an idea he got when he wrestled MEN’S Teioh back in 2007. Under New York Rules you must kiss your opponent while pinning him to win. HARASHIMA accepted the rules and said he will go through special training for the match. He will go into the woods to search for a hibernating bear to kiss. He will then build a snowman and use that for more intense kissing training. When he watched Dino wrestle MEN’S Teioh all those years ago, he felt a chill down his spine. But he knows he cannot back down now and will train hard to beat Dino.
During the announcement of the match, a courier approached Amon Tsurumi claiming to have a package he needed to sign for. But just when Tsurumi was about to sign it, HARASHIMA noticed something was wrong and took the piece of paper from him. The paper turned out to be a contract for the HARASHIMA Vs Masa Takanashi KO-D Openweight Title match on 23rd February. According to the contract, the match would be fought under handicap rules with HARASHIMA needing to pin Takanashi for five seconds to win while Takanashi would only need to pin HARASHIMA for one second. Tsurumi caught the courier and she was revealed to be Sayaka Obihiro!
Takanashi entered the room to rescue his friend while Tsurumi yelled at him for trying to trick him into signing another contract. But Takanashi had a backup plan, he had the key for DDT’s ring truck! Tsurumi began to panic and asked if Takanashi was going to sell off the truck, the ring, the sound system or even the chairs. Takanashi said he was found something more important than any of those things, the championship belts! He was going to steal the belts and become champion without having to fight anybody. Takanashi began taunting Tsurumi until HARASHIMA simply grabbed the keys and gave them back to Daisuke Kiso, who explained they were stolen from him while he was stuck in Yokohama yesterday. Their plan foiled, Takanashi and Obihiro needed a distraction so Obihiro bit her tongue and Takanashi yelled for an ambulance as they fled.