DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU IN HIROSHIMA ~ DRAMATIC DREAM TOUKASAN”, 01/03/2014
Hiroshima Industrial Hall West Exhibition Hall
340 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Keisuke Ishii defeated Gota Ihashi with the Fisherman Buster (6:54).
2. MIKAMI defeated Kenshin Konno with the Swanton Bomb (8:50).
3. Lucha Libre Rules: Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Yuto Aijima defeated Antonio Honda, Daisuke Sasaki & Rey Paroma when Takagi pinned Honda with La Magistral Cradle (11:49).
4. 4 Way Match: Kota Ibushi defeated Yasu Urano, Michael Nakazawa and DJ Nira when Ibushi pinned Nakazawa with the Sit Down Last Ride (10:34).
5. Yukio Sakaguchi & Makoto Oishi defeated Shigehiro Irie & Soma Takao when Sakaguchi submitted Takao with the Cobra Clutch (8:47).
6. KUDO, Masa Takanashi & Tomomitsu Matsunaga defeated Akito, Tetsuya Endo & Konosuke Takeshita when KUDO pinned Endo with the Diving Double Knee Drop (15:55).
7. DDT Extreme Title – New York Rules: Danshoku Dino defeated HARASHIMA (c) with a Kissing Pin (12:05).
*HARASHIMA fails in V5. Danshoku Dino becomes the 26th DDT Extreme Champion!
Very few men can beat Danshoku Dino in a kissing contest. HARASHIMA found that out the hard way. The two fought in a New York Rules match for the DDT Extreme Title. In order to win you had to kiss your opponent as you pin them for the entire three seconds. HARASHIMA trained as much as he could but when it came to actually kissing Dino in the match, he couldn’t find the courage to do it. This came to be his downfall as he had victory in his hands when he flattened Dino with the Somato. But when HARASHIMA finally had to courage to do the kiss, Dino had enough time to recover and roll the champion into a Kissing Small Package for the three count! Dino now holds the Extreme Title for the sixth time in the title’s history.
Masa Takanashi has a new diet to make himself strong. He will go around Japan drinking the best liquor the country has to offer and that will somehow help him become the KO-D Openweight Champion. Bottoms up.
Trouble just seem to have a habit of finding Yukio Sakaguchi lately. After spending a month getting in fights with KUDO, trouble now seems to be brewing between Sakaguchi and Shigehiro Irie. The two came close to blows after Sakaguchi submitted Soma Takao in their tag team match.
The ring truck parked inside the building was featured in the 4 Way Match. Kota Ibushi tried to reverse the truck over Michael Nakazawa and also Moonsaulted off the truck onto everyone else.
This time around it was Antonio Honda who requested for Lucha Libre rules against Sanshiro Takagi’s team. Unfortunately the Monster Army’s record in Lucha Libre continues to be poor as Takagi avoided the Diving Fist Drop and pinned Honda with La Magistral Cradle. Toru Owashi told the fans afterwards that they will do more and more Lucha Libre matches around Japan. Viva Mexico!
Gota Ihashi replaced Guanchulo in the opener because of an injury Guanchulo suffered during training a few days ago.