DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU IN KASGOSHIMA ~DRAMATIC DREAM TENMONKAN~”, 20/04/2014
Oro City Hall
291 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. MIKAMI defeated Michael Nakazawa with the Ultimate Venom Stinger (8:37).
2. 3 Way Match: Tetsuya Endo defeated Danshoku Dino and Antonio Honda when Endo pinned Honda with a Moonsault (7:08).
*Tetsuya Endo wins one of Antonio Honda’s Right To Challenge Anytime, Anywhere Contracts.
3. Kiss His Ass Hole Match: Sanshiro Takagi defeated Hiroshi Fukuda when Takagi made Fukuda Kiss Danshoku Dino’s Ass Hole (7:35).
4. HARASHIMA & Yasu Urano defeated Yuto Aijima & Tomomitsu Matsunaga when HARASHIMA pinned Matsunaga with the Somato (11:34).
5. KUDO & Yukio Sakaguchi defeated Akito & Makoto Oishi when KUDO pinned Oishi with the Diving Double Knee Drop (10:20).
6. Kota Ibushi, Kenny Omega & Daisuke Sasaki defeated Keisuke Ishii, Shigehiro Irie & Soma Takao when Ibushi pinned Takao with the Sit Down Last Ride (16:30).
Today’s show was in Kota Ibushi’s home town of Kagoshima. He said when DDT returns he wants to have a title defence there.
KUDO completes a clean sweep of the weekend tour, getting the pinfall in all three of his matches. With DDT’s next show being the monthly Korakuen Hall event, the KO-D Openweight Champion is now ready for whatever Akito throws at him.
Danshoku Dino was knocked out during the 3 Way Match and his unconscious body was left lying down prone on the top turnbuckle. Sanshiro Takagi and Hiroshi Fukuda were unable to remove Dino before their match could begin so Takagi challenged Fukuda to an impromptu Kiss His Ass Hole Match. The winner would be whoever forced his opponent to kiss Dino’s ass. Fukuda was able to force Takagi to pucker up but a ref bump meant that no one was there to end the match. Takagi recovered, gave Fukuda the Sit Down Himawari Bomb and planted him nose first into Dino’s rear end to win, this time with the ref in full view.
For the entire weekend, Amon Tsurumi wanted Shigehiro Irie to cash in his Right To Challenge Anytime, Anywhere Contract and challenge KUDO to a sudden KO-D Title match. Tsurumi’s reasoning was because at this time last year when Irie was champion, Daisuke Sasaki constantly threatened to cash in his contract. Amon wanted Irie to do the same so this time he would be the bully instead of the bullied. Irie refused each night and on this show explained it is disgusting for somebody to cash in on an unexpecting opponent so he won’t be doing it that way.