DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU IN SAPPORO ~DRAMATIC DREAM CLOCK TOWER~”, 11/05/2014
Sapporo Teisan Hall
595 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Daisuke Sasaki defeated Michael Nakazawa with the Crossface Lock (0:21).
1a. Daisuke Sasaki defeated Michael Nakazawa with the Venom Face Lock (7:13).
2. 4 Way Match: Danshoku Dino defeated Antonio Honda, Masa Takanashi and DJ Nira when Dino submitted Nira with his ass (9:14).
3. MIKAMI & Yasu Urano defeated Tomoya & Makoto Oishi when Urano pinned Oishi with an Inside Cradle (16:37).
4. Sanshiro Takagi & Kenichi Yamamoto defeated Akito & Tomomitsu Matsunaga when Takagi pinned Matsunaga with the Sit Down Himawari Bomb (11:28).
5. Keisuke Ishii, Shigehiro Irie & Soma Takao defeated HARASHIMA, Tetsuya Endo & Konosuke Takeshita when Ishii pinned Endo with the Kneel Kick (12:34).
6. KO-D Tag Team Titles: Kota Ibushi & Kenny Omega (c) defeated KUDO & Yukio Sakaguchi when Ibushi pinned Sakaguchi after the PK Mind Ω (17:28).
*V4 for The Golden Lovers.
The Golden Lovers retained their KO-D Tag Team Titles over Shuten-dōji in a brawl of a match. After the match Kenny Omega said that the trio of him, Kota Ibushi and Daisuke Sasaki will now be called the Golden Storm Riders.
Keisuke Ishii apologised for him and Shigehiro Irie not having the All Asia Tag Team Titles with them. All Japan currently has possession of their titles belts and Ishii was unable to get permission to bring them to Sapporo.
Kenichi Yamamoto was impressed with Sanshiro Takagi when they teamed up and won their match. So much so that he had an idea for the next time DDT returns to Hokkaido. Yamamoto wants Takagi to help him form a new Golden Cups unit. The Golden Cups were originally a group in WAR featuring Yamamoto, Yuji Anjo and Yoshihiro Takayama. Together the three invaded New Japan. Takagi accepted the offer He and Yamamoto together yelled “We Are Golden Cups!”
Danshoku Dino won the 4 Way Match when DJ Nira had his head shoved into Dino’s backside, forcing Nira to give up.
After wrestling for 25 minutes earlier in the afternoon, Michael Nakazawa was still feeling energetic and enthusiastic for his opening match with Daisuke Sasaki. The bell rang, Nakazawa yelled “Here we go Sapporo!” and Sasaki quickly locked hm in the Crossface Lock for the sudden submission victory. Amon Tsurumi called for an immediate rematch. Nakazawa was able to avoid the Crossface Lock and then covered himself in lotion to make his body slippy. The plan backfired when Nakazawa could not keep his grip for a German Suplex and Sasaki slipped away. Sasaki then grabbed Nakazawa’s loose tights and used them to apply the Crossface Lock to win a second time.