DDT “WRESTLE KOYAMA HYOTEI 2014”, 21/09/2014
Koyama Municipal Cultural Centre
271 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Sanshiro Takagi & Toru Owashi defeated Keisuke Ishii & Soma Takao when Owashi pinned Takao with La Magistral Cradle (10:34).
2. Yukio Sakaguchi & Saki Akai defeated Michael Nakazawa & Tomomitsu Matsunaga when Sakaguchi submitted Nakazawa with the Venom Cobra Clutch (11:04).
3. 3 Way Match: DJ Nira defeated Antonio Honda and Super Sasadango Machine by forfeit when Machine hurt himself doing a Shining Wizard (11:02).
4. Akito & MIKAMI defeated Danshoku Dino & Makoto Oishi when Akito pinned Oishi with the Kinniku Buster (11:50).
5. Shigehiro Irie defeated Kazuki Hirata with the Beast Bomber (12:33).
6. HARASHIMA & Yasu Urano defeated KUDO & Masa Takanashi when Urano pinned Takanashi with the Tombstone Piledriver (12:25).
7. Kenny Omega & Daisuke Sasaki defeated Konosuke Takeshita & Tetsuya Endo when Omega pinned Takeshita with a C3 x Counter Clutch (20:50).
Kenny Omega sent a strong message to Konosuke Takeshita & Tetsuya Endo in the main event. Omega and Daisuke Sasaki were victorious after Omega wiped out Endo with the One-Winged Angel and then countered Takeshita’s Touchdown into a roll up pin. After the match Omega pointed Takeshita over to Endo’s unconcious body and told him they have no chance of beating himself and Kota Ibushi. They don’t have enough power according to one half of the KO-D Tag Team Champions. Omega and Takeshita had to be pulled apart by the officials afterwards. Omega called Takeshita a bad sportsman and if he was angry because he lost. He then told Sasaki they will bond together because they are the Golden☆Storm Riders.
There was a tie in the two match series between Team Dream Futures and T2Hide. Toru Owashi caught Soma Takao by surprise with La Magistral Cradle in the opening tag team match. Then later on Shigehiro Irie clobbered Kazuki Hirata with the Beast Bomber in a bout that involved music powering up the two wrestlers. Irie danced to “Banana Mango High School” by Ebisu Muscats. Sanshiro Takagi wondered if his team would be in need of backup dancers and somehow worked out that backup dancers would power them up by 200% or even 300%.
Danshoku Dino brought out a rope for his match and said it had something to do with the rules he created for his upcoming DDT Extreme Title defence against Akito.
DJ Nira won the 3 Way match under unusual circumstances. Super Sasadango Machine hurt his leg at some point in the match. The pain was so bad that when he attempted to do a Shining Wizard on Nira the weight he put on his injured leg was too much to bare and he gave up midway through the move. Nira was declared the winner by forfeit.
There was some nonsense going on in Match #2. Tomomitsu Matsunaga brought along some lemon milk he bought at a local shop and wanted to have a toast with Shuten-dōji. Meanwhile Michael Nakazawa wanted to be in the ring with Saki Akai and he kept telling her to touch him so they could wrestle. He also wanted to dress Akai in a Playboy bunny outfit he brought to her. He chased her way from ringside but when they reappeared, Nakazawa was wearing the outfit instead. He later stripped down to his underwear and used his tights for the Ultimate Venom Arm but Yukio Sakaguchi blocked it and used the tights to submit Nakazawa with the Cobra Clutch. Matsunaga got to drink his lemon milk with Sakaguchi and Akai after the match.