DDT “KEISUKE ISHII 6 YEARS, 2 MONTHS, 17 DAYS ANNIVERSARY DEBUT MEMORIAL”, 23/09/2014
Tokorozawa Civic Gymnasium Sub-Arena
744 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Meat Tavern Scramble Match: MIKAMI, Masa Takanashi & Daisuke Sasaki defeated Sanshiro Takagi & Kazuki Hirata when MIKAMI pinned Hirata with a School Boy (7:18).
2. HARASHIMA, Yasu Urano & Akito defeated Gota Ihashi, Michael Nakazawa & Tomomitsu Matsunaga when HARASHIMA pinned Ihashi with the Somato (11:58).
3. Antonio Honda, Konosuke Takeshita & Tetsuya Endo defeated Danshoku Dino, Makoto Oishi & Shunma Katsumata when Honda pinned Katsumata with the Diving Fist Drop (14:02).
4. Kenny Omega defeated Hiroshi Fukuda with the Croyt’s Wrath (7:55).
5. Kota Ibushi defeated Soma Takao with the Sit Down Last Ride (10:55).
6. Keisuke Ishii & Shigehiro Irie defeated KUDO & Yukio Sakaguchi when Ishii pinned Sakaguchi with the High Angle Double Arm DDT (16:42).
If you’re Keisuke Ishii you don’t have to wait for any milestones to celebrate the anniversary of your debut match. Well, there was another reason. Ishii last booked his own show two and a half years ago in the same building and he wanted to show how strong he has become since then. In the main event Ishii teamed with his Drift partner Shigehiro Irie and scored a big victory over KUDO & Yukio Sakaguchi. Ishii himself got the pin on Sakaguchi.
Soma Takao told Kota Ibushi he wanted another singles match after Ibushi beat him.
Hiroshi Fukuda pointed out that Kenny Omega used to wrestle in All Japan, the company he will soon be working for. So he wanted the two of them to show everyone a major battle worthy of the promotion. Fukuda later tried to distract Omega by singing Aerosmith’s “I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing”. Omega made him shut up with the STOP! Enzuigiri and then pinned him with the Croyt’s Wrath.
Due to some sort of contest that took place at the beginning of the show, Kazuki Hirata and MIKAMI both got to make rules for the Meat Tavern Scramble match. Hirata wanted music to play during the match so he could dance to it. MIKAMI wanted to turn the match into a 3 Vs 2 Handicap bout with him, Masa Takanashi & Daisuke Sasaki against Hirata & Sanshiro Takagi. MIKAMI was able to counter Hirata’s Viagra Driver into a School Boy for the win.