UNION “UNION SCHOOL FESTIVAL 2014”, 11/10/2014
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
1. Mitomi Masayuki Vs Tomoya Kawamura
2. Seiya Morohashi Vs Shibata
3. Shuji Ishikawa, SAGAT & Ryu Gouma Vs Mio Shirai, Cherry & Ladybeard
4. Hiroshi Fukuda Send Off Battle Royal: MEN’S Teioh Vs Jun Kasai Vs Mame Endo Vs Goro Jr. X
5. Isami Kodaka & FUMA Vs Daichi Kazato & Madoka
Hiroshi Fukuda suffered a dislocated shoulder blade and will be unable to wrestle in his Union farewell match. There is no date set yet for his return to the ring for any promotion.
DDT “SAPPORO WRESTLING FESTA 2014”, 12/10/2014
Sapporo Teisan Hall
1. MIKAMI Vs Tomomitsu Matsunaga
2. Tokyo From GO! – 4 Way Match: Danshoku Dino Vs Antonio Honda Vs Yukio Sakaguchi Vs Kazuki Hirata
3. Keisuke Ishii & Shigehiro Irie Vs Tomoya & Makoto Oishi
4. HARASHIMA, Yasu Urano & Michael Nakazawa Vs Kota Ibushi, Daisuke Sasaki & DJ Nira
5. DDT Extreme Title: Akito (c) Vs Soma Takao
6. KO-D Tag Team Titles: Konosuke Takeshita & Tetsuya Endo (c) Vs KUDO & Masa Takanashi
The main event is protein shakes vs liquor. Konosuke Takeshita & Tetsuya Endo plan to drink protein shakes as a toast for their victory on Sunday. Masa Takanashi is pretty insulted that they would drink protein shakes instead of alcohol.
Akito has decided his DDT Extreme Title match against Soma Takao will just be a normal singles match. Akito still remembers when he lost to Takao in a King of DDT qualifying match back in May. He is still bitter over the defeat and wants to prove he can beat Takao without any crazy stipulation aiding him. He’ll start defending the Extreme Title the way it is supposed to be defended once he beats Takao. Also since DDT is currently being passed over to a new generation of wrestlers, Akito wants to make the Extreme Title as prestigious as the KO-D Openweight Title.
HARD HIT “HOLY LAND PILGRIMAGE – PART 1”, 13/10/2014
Sapporo Teisan Hall
1. B Rules: Keitaro Kawamura Vs Akihiro Yamamoto
2. B Rules: Masaki Miyabo Vs Takashimi Ono
3. B Rules: Akira Yamamoto Vs Masaki Nishi
4. B Rules: Toshiaki Kindaichi Vs Red Dragon
5. G Rules: Yoshito Takeuchi Vs Kazuyasu Takahashi
6. B Rules: Masahiro Nina Vs Satoshi Wakahara
7. B Rules: Hokuto Omori Vs Gen Sasaki
8. B Rules: Liger Kanzaki Vs Tetsuo Onuma
This weekend’s Hard Hit event will be split into two shows. The first show will be dedicated to amateur fights featuring competitors from the POWER OF DREAM promotion.
HARD HIT “HOLY LAND PILGRIMAGE – PART 2”, 13/10/2014
Sapporo Teisan Hall
1. Hiroshi Kozakai Vs Shibata
2. Yukio Sakaguchi Vs Hayato Mashita
3. Tomoya Miyashita Memorial Tag Match: Mitsuhisa Sunabe & Shuichiro Katsumura Vs Manabu Hara & Yukio Kubota
4. Ryo Kawamura Vs Super Tiger
5. Hikaru Sato Vs HARASHIMA
6. Kenichi Yamamoto 20th Anniversary & Retirement Match: Kenichi Yamamoto Vs Ryuki Ueyama
The second show features the retirement of Kenichi Yamamoto as well as Hikaru Sato Vs HARASHIMA in the semi-main event.
The tag team match is dedicated to Tomoya Miyashita, a POWER OF DREAM fighter who passed away from leukaemia in 2011.
DDT “UTAN FESTA 2014”, 19/10/2014
Tokyo JR Omori Station
1. Yukio Sakaguchi & Masa Takanashi Vs Keisuke Ishii & Shigehiro Irie
2. Tokyo Joshi Pro Presents: Miyu Yamashita, KANNA & Erin Vs Nonoko, Shoko Nakajim & Yuka Sakazaki
3. Next Omori Title Challenger Battle Royal: Sanshiro Takagi Vs MIKAMI Vs KUDO Vs Makoto Oishi Vs Michael Nakazawa Vs Tomomitsu Matsunaga Vs Soma Takao
4. UTAN FESTA Exhibition Match: Asaki Honda Vs Shibata
5. Kota Ibushi & Daisuke Sasaki Vs Chikara & Yumehito Imanari
6. HARASHIMA, Yasu Urano & Akito Vs Antonio Honda, Konosuke Takeshita & Tetsuya Endo
7. Omori World Title: Danshoku Dino (c) Vs Gurukun Mask
A World Title match one year in the making! Every October DDT holds a show outside the Tokyo JR Omori Station. The event features the Omori World Title, a championship that is usually only defended at this event. Danshoku Dino has held the title since 2009 and it was a vital part of his infamous GAY Crown title run that year. Former Okinawa Pro wrestler Gurukun Mask won a Battle Royal at last year’s event to become this year’s No. 1 contender.