DDT “FIRST TIME IN NUMAZU 2014”, 09/11/2014
Shizuoka Kiramesse Numazu
346 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. KUDO defeated Gota Ihashi with the Diving Double Knee drop (8:02).
2. 3 Way Match: MIKAMI defeated Akito and Shigehiro Irie when MIKAMI pinned Akito with a School Boy (8:26).
3. Kota Ibushi & Daisuke Sasaki defeated Michael Nakazawa & Tomomitsu Matsunaga when Sasaki submitted Nakazawa with the Crossface Lock (0:20).
3a. Kota Ibushi & Daisuke Sasaki defeated Michael Nakazawa & Tomomitsu Matsunaga when Ibushi pinned Nakazawa with the Sit Down Last Ride (9:37).
4. Danshoku Dino & Makoto Oishi defeated Yukio Sakaguchi & DJ Nira when Oishi submitted Nira with a Cross Knee Lock (12:13).
5. Keisuke Ishii & Soma Takao defeated HARASHIMA & Yasu Urano when Takao pinned Urano with a Cradle (17:30).
6. KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles: Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata (c) defeated Antonio Honda, Konosuke Takeshita & Tetsuya Endo when Hirata pinned Honda with the Sliding Kick (19:27).
*V1 for T2Hide.
The KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles defence was centred around Kazuki Hirata. The junior of T2Hide wanted to prove he deserved to be a champion and that he could dance with the best of them. Hirata redeemed himself when he pinned Antonio Honda to keep the belts. Amon Tsurumi approached T2Hide after the match asking if they wanted to make their match against Gorgeous Matsuno & the Brahman Brothers on 30th November for the titles. Sanshiro Takagi & Toru Owashi both declined, citing their opponents don’t have the track record to deserve a shot. But Hirata accepted the challenge and confirmed the belts will be on the line. He then danced to celebrate.
Soma Takao got a measure of revenge on Yasu Urano in the semi-main event. The finish was almost a repeat of last week’s match in Saitama. Urano was about to counter cradle the Gin And Tonic but this time Takao blocked it and was able to pin his current rival. Takao called it a strategic victory and proof that he can adjust and prepare himself for HARASHIMA. Urano told him not to get ahead of himself. They still have a singles match together on 15th November.
Since this was DDT’s first time in Numazu, Danshoku Dino & Makoto Oishi provided a demonstration at the beginning of the show to an audience that contained people who were watching wrestling for the first time. Dino invited Oishi’s mother into the ring and asked her to play the role of the referee while Oishi and one of the DDT trainees explained the rules. Oishi’s mother would return to be the replacemnt referee for Dino & Oishi’s match against Yukio Sakaguchi & DJ Nira when Daisuke Kiso was shoved face first into Dino’s ass. Oishi trapped Nira in a Cross Knee Lock and his mother called for the bell when Nira tapped out. Oishi credited his mother for the victory.
Michael Nakazawa entered the ring announcing today was his triumphant homecoming after a brief trip to Norway for warrior training. Daisuke Sasaki submitted him in 20 seconds. Nakazawa wanted an immediate rematch so he could show the results of his training in Norway. It was granted but Nakazawa wound up losing again, this time to Kota Ibushi.
Akito and MIKAMI met in the ring for a skirmish before their DDT Extreme Title match. However, it was a 3 Way match with Shigehiro Irie playing the third wheel. Irie understood the situation and sat in the crowd to let Akito and MIKAMI wrestle each other. MIKAMI yelled for help when he was in danger of submitting to Akito. Irie came to the rescue but MIKAMI betrayed him afterwards with a Lariat. Akito tried to give MIKAMI the Kinniku Buster but it was countered into a match winning School Boy. MIKAMI wound up getting one over on the Extreme Champion.