UNION “ISAMI KODAKA WRESTLING”, 17/11/2014
372 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Shinjuku Maximum Ground Budokai – Round 1: Riho defeated Cherry with the Somato (4:05).
2. Shinjuku Maximum Ground Budokai – Round 1: Gabaiji-chan defeated Kazuhiko Ogasawara by Ring Out (3:26).
3. Shinjuku Maximum Ground Budokai – Round 1: Isami Kodaka defeated GENTARO by Ring Out (10:40).
4. Shinjuku Maximum Ground Budokai – Round 1: FUMA defeated Choun-Shiryu by KO (7:56).
5. Shinjuku Maximum Ground Budokai – Round 2: Riho defeated Yuko Miyamoto by Ring Out (8:32).
6. Shinjuku Maximum Ground Budokai – Round 2: Yasu Urano defeated Gabaiji-chan with the Modern Times (4:46).
7. Shinjuku Maximum Ground Budokai – Semi Final: Isami Kodaka defeated Riho with a Crucifix Pin (7:15).
8. Shinjuku Maximum Ground Budokai – Semi Final: Yasu Urano defeated FUMA by Ring Out (7:24)
9. Special Tag Team Match: Daisuke Sekimoto & Takayuki Ueki defeated Shuji Ishikawa & Daichi Kazato when Sekimoto pinned Kazato with the Deadlift German Suplex (13:56).
10. Shinjuku Maximum Ground Budokai – Final: Yasu Urano defeated Isami Kodaka with the Tombstone Piledriver (28:39).
Inspired by Dragon Ball, Isami Kodaka put together his own Budokai tournament for his friends and colleagues. With no ropes needed for the early rounds there were plenty of Ring Out finishes. The final came down to Kodaka and Yasu Urano in a normal rules match with the ropes included. Urano also had Abdullah Kobayashi supporting him in his corner. The two fought for almost 30 minutes but in the end Kodaka came up short and fell to Urano’s Tombstone Piledriver. His prize for winning the tournament was some praise from Kodaka during the victory speech.
Daisuke Sekimoto was disappointed he was not in the tournament. He told Kodama if there is ever a chance for them to have a match then they should do it.