DDT “WRESTLING CANNONBALL IN OFUNATO”, 19/11/2014
Iwate Ofunato Civic Gymnasium
1,150 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Kamesshi defeated Muscle Sakai with a Cradle (7:04).
2. KUDO & Meiko Satomura defeated Yukio Sakaguchi & Saki Akai when Satomura submitted Akai with a Sleeper Hold (12:43).
3. The Great Sasuke, Brahman Shu, Brahman Kei & Gorgeous Matsuno defeated Yasu Urano, Rui Hiugaji, Daichi Sasaki & Ayumu Gunji when Sasuke pinned Gunji with the Messiah Advent (13:01).
4. Jinsei Shinzaki & Kesen Numajiro defeated Ken Ohka & Yumehiro Imanari when Shinaki pinned Ohka with the Power Bomb (10:02).
5. HARASHIMA, Kota Ibushi & Danshoku Dino defeated Sanshiro Takagi, Minoru Suzuki & Jun Kasai when HARASHIMA pinned Takagi with the Somato (16:17).
The Wrestling Cannonball tour kicked off in Ofunato, Iwate on a very cold day. The main event was a big 6-Man Tag featuring DDT’s best along with guest stars Minoru Suzuki and Jun Kasai. The director Muscle Sakai was surprised by the good turnout and told the crowd it was a miracle. He hopes the finished product will be an even bigger miracle.
Ken Ohka and Yumehito Imanari from Ganbare☆Wrestling were given the opportunity to wrestle against Kesen Numajiro and the legendary Jinsei Shinzaki. Ohka’s Spear Of Fire was blocked and Shinzaki put him away with the Power Bomb. Shinzaki and Numajiro thanked Ohka for his hard work in helping with the event and the charity associated with it.
The strange quartet of The Great Sasuke, The Brahman Brothers and Gorgeous Matsuno participated in an elaborate entrance where Sasuke sat cross-legged on a tray and was carried to the ring. He then poured holy water into a grail Matsuno held up to him. Sasuke then gave chocolate and blessings to children in the crowd. The match itself featured the usual Brahman nuttiness with a stop sign and a lot of powder used. After the match Sasuke requested for DDT and Michinoku Pro to please hang a yellow handkerchief in Ofunato garden. Whatever that means.
Meiko Satomura praised Saki Akai for putting up a good fight in their inter-gender tag match.