DDT, FREEDOMS, APACHE ARMY “KOICHIRO KIMURA MEMORIAL BOX OFFICE”, 08/12/2014
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
??? Fans (Attendance Withheld)
1. KUDO & Kazuhiro Tamura defeated Hi69 & Seiya Morohashi when KUDO pinned Morohashi with the Diving Double Knee Drop (11:42).
2. Eagle Wrestling Offer Match: Kazunori Yoshida & Hiroyuki Kondo defeated Super Judoist & Hiroya Mine when Kondo pinned Judoist with a Rolling Cradle (11:28).
3. Battle Royal: Kintaro Kanemura defeated Rikiya Fudo with a Cradle (17:05).
Other Competitors: Naoshi Sano, Kengo Takai, Daisaku Shimoda, Ken Ohka, Mitsunobu Kikuzawa, HAZARD, Ricky Fuji, Gorgeous Matsuno, Kazuhiko Ogasawara, Poison Sawada JULIE (w/ Hebida Hebi-kaibo)
4. Daijiro Matsui & Masashi Takeda defeated Hikaru Sato & Masato Shibata when Matsui submitted Shibata with a Cross Armbreaker (11:53).
5. Sanshiro Takagi, NOSOWA Rongai & MIKAMI defeated Takashi Sasaki, GENTARO & Tomohiko Hashimoto when Takagi pinned GENTARO with the Sit Down Himawari Bomb (16:09).
Wrestlers from around the scene gathered together to celebrate the late Koichiro Kimura who passed away in October. The main event saw Sanshiro Takagi, NOSOWA Rongai & MIKAMI taking on Takashi Sasaki, GENTARO & Tomohiko Hashimoto. Takagi got the pinfall and took the microphone afterwards. He thanked everyone for putting the show together and said Kimura is now watching his friends from heaven. Kazunori Yoshida of Eagle Wrestling announced another tribute show to be held in Tatebayashi Citizen Gymnasium on March 13th next year. MIKAMI gathered everyone in the ring for a commemorative group photo with Kimura’s portrait to close out the show.
The semi-main event was centred around UWF as all four fighters entered to the UWF theme song.
The Battle Royal was originally scheduled to feature 10 wrestlers but it turned out there was a few extra entries in store. One of them was Poison Sawada JULIE coming out of retirement for one night only. Sawada used his Snake Magic to eliminate a couple of wrestlers but his powers wouldn’t work on Kazuhiko Ogasawara. Kintaro Kanemura went on a hot streak when he eliminated Gorgeous Matsuno with the Blast Yama Special and then won by pinning Rikiya Fudo with a Small Package.
Former DDT referee Megumi Grace Asano was the special official for some of the matches.