HARD HIT “~MOONRIZE~”, 21/12/2014
466 Fans – Super No Vacancy
0. Dark Match: Kentaro Yorimitsu Vs White Christmas Vernon Shibata ended in a Time Limit Draw (5:00).
0. Dark Match: Leonardo Lion Vs Toshiya Kawarai ended in a Time Limit Draw (5:00).
1. Hiroshi Kobayashi (0D/1E/0P) defeated Kenta Hattori (0D/0E/0P) with a Cross Armbreaker (5:17).
2. Ryuki Ueyama (0D/0E/0P) defeated Hayato Mashita (0D/2E/0P) with an Ankle Lock (6:34).
3. Super Tiger (0D/1E/0P) defeated Nobuhiro Tsurumaki (1D/0E/0P) by KO with a Knee Kick To The Face (3:42).
4. Yukio Kubota (1D/0E/0P) defeated Michael Nakazawa (1D/1E/0P) with a Cross Heel Hold (4:55).
5. Grappling Rules: Yukio Sakaguchi & Takatoshi Matsumoto defeated HARASHIMA & Masaharu Tsuchihashi when Matsumoto submitted Tsuchihashi with a Cross Armbreaker (12:39).
6. Atsushi Aoki (0D/1E/0P) defeated Chongwen Ito (1D/1E/0P) by Points Decision (10:00).
7. Yoshihiro Takayama (0D/2E/0P) defeated Shuichiro Katsumura (2D/0E/0P) by KO with the Everest German Suplex (6:11).
8. Hiromitsu Kanehara (0D/2E/0P) defeated Koji Iwamoto (2D/1E/0P) with a Cross Armbreaker (8:21).
9. Hikaru Sato (2D/2E/0P) defeated Ryo Kawamura (1D/1E/0P) with a Heel Hold (12:45).
Hikaru Sato was really pleased to have held six Hard Hit shows in 2014. He said that UWF style is a phenomenon that should be recognised by the pro wrestling world again. Sato was able to finish the year with a submission victory over Ryo Kawamura in the main event. In Sato’s end of show speech he said wrestling has existed for hundreds of years and he believes in his style.
The Alpine Emperor Yoshihiro Takayama stepped into the Hard Hit ring and defeated Shuichiro Katsumura with a big German Suplex. Katsumura was back up to shake hands with Takayama after the match but collapsed from his beating afterwards and had to be helped to the back by his cornermen.