DDT “DNA 2”, 09/01/2015
322 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Ryuichi Sekine defeated Kota Umeda with the Combine (7:20).
2. Shota defeated Dai Suzuki with the Frog Splash (9:19).
3. Jiro Kuroshio defeated Tomoya Kawamura with a Sunset Flip (9:27).
4. Hideki Suzuki & Koji Iwamoto defeated Ryota Nakatsu & Kouki Iwasaki when Suzuki pinned Nakatsu with the One Handed Backbreaker (10:53).
5. Katsuhiko Nakajima & Mitsuhiro Kitamiya defeated Kazusada Higuchi & Shunma Katsumata when Nakajima pinned Katsumata with a Vertical Drop Brainbuster (20:24).
6. Jun Kasai defeated Suguru Miyatake with the Pearl Harbour Splash (14:33).
Suguru Miyatake had the unenviable task of taking on Jun Kasai in the main event. However he went after the Crazy Monkey with gusto, attacking him the moment the bell rang. A steel chair was brought in and was used by both wrestlers on each other. Kasai was unaffected but Miyatake took damage. He tried to stay in the match but was eventually pinned with the Pearl Harbour Splash. Kasai wondered why a fresh rookie from dullsville wanted to take on the charismatic death match wrestler. Kasai knows how to be strong and offered Miyatake the chance to team with him some day.
Katsuhiko Nakajima said he will remember Kazusada Higuchi’s name and was surprised to find out they are both the same age.
Overall it was a tough day for the rookies. A lot of them faced more experienced wrestlers and came up short. Sanshiro Takagi explained at the end of the show that the DNA wrestlers need to be given tough tests like these. He then revealed in February Miyatake will have a match against Yuko Miyamoto.