DDT “YAROZ VOL. 2”, 03/03/2015
Shin-kiba 1st RING
1. Ryuichi Sekine defeated Gota Ihashi with the Combine (7:00).
2. Ganbare☆Wrestling Offer Match: Ken Ohka defeated Tiger Bedscene with the Spear Of Flame (8:46).
3. Bra & Panty From Bubble Match: Suguru Miyatake Vs Takayuki Ueki ended in a No Contest (10:32).
4. Shuji Ishikawa & Kazusada Higuchi defeated Antonio Honda & Ryota Nakatsu when Ishikawa pinned Nakatsu with the Running Knee Lift (14:10).
5. YaroZ Army Vs Ikemen Army – Audience Lumberjack & Fans Bring The Weapons Death Match: Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Shigehiro Irie defeated Jiro Kuroshio, Madoka & Hiroshi Fukuda when Irie pinned Fukuda with the YaroZ Bomber (14:43).
B-boys Brother Mon & Brother Tommy returned with their YaroZ event in Shin-kiba to go against the BOYZ show happening at the same time in Shinjuku. While BOYZ is exclusively for women, the audience at the YaroZ show was exclusively men. The YaroZ Vs BOYZ dynamic was further pushed with a Bastards Vs Pretty Boys main event. The attendance number for the show proves the plan didn’t work. BOYZ outdrew them by over triple.
Sanshiro Takagi and Hiroshi Fukuda traded insults at the start of the show. Takagi got so angry he wanted the main event 6-Man Tag to be an Audience Lumberjack match and any item the fans gave them could be used as weapons. The fans got a chance to be even more involved when Takagi invited them to be involved in the Train Attack on Fukuda. Even the Samurai! TV cameraman got involved! Shigehiro Irie finished the job with the Beast Bomber and the crowd yelled “Go Home!” at the defeated pretty boy team.
The Bed-In Girls Mai Chusonji and Kaori Masukoji were involved with the Suguru Miyatake Vs Takayuki Ueki match. The women took sides and acted as managers while the wrestlers were not allowed to touch them. The women slowly took off their clothes during the match until they were down to their bra and panties. Hirata and Ueki spent more time fighting their urges than fighting each other as the women did their striptease. The temptation eventually proved too much and on seperate occassions both wrestlers tried to grope the girls. The lights dimmed and the girls stripped Miyatake of his wrestling tights, leaving him with a fan to cover his modesty. Ueki then pulled out a handgun and threatened to arrest Miyatake for his obscene display. The match was declared a no contest.
Gota Ihashi channelled the spirit of UWF for his match against Ryuichi Sekine. Fat lot of use that was for him. Sekine outstruck him and made him tap to the Combine.