DDT “GORGEOUS NIGHT ~GANBAROU FUKUSHIMA~”, 15/03/2015
Fukushima National Athletic Meet Commemoration Gymnasium
1,300 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Daisuke Sasaki defeated Kota Umeda with the Crossface Lock (9:37).
2. MIKAMI & Keisuke Ishii defeated Yasu Urano & Shunma Katsumata when Ishii pinned Katsumata with (9:25).
3. Saki Akai defeated Shoko Nakajima with the Rookie Award (7:54).
4. Danshoku Dino & Makoto Oishi defeated Sanshiro Takagi & Suguru Miyatake when Oishi pinned Miyatake with the Miracle Ecstasy (9:38).
5. HARASHIMA & Akito defeated Shigehiro Irie & Soma Takao when HARASHIMA pinned Takao with the Somato (13:11).
6. Gorgeous Matsuno, Antonio Honda, Konosuke Takeshita & Tetsuya Endo defeated KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi, Masa Takanashi & Tomomitsu Matsunaga when Endo pinned Matsunaga with the Sky Twister Press (18:53).
A moment of silence was held at the beginning of the show in tribute to the victims of the Great East Japan Earthquake.
In the pre-match video of the main event, Gorgeous Matsuno sang a song about how alcohol is bad. This angered the Shuten-dōji team. During their interview Yukio Sakaguchi swore he would strangle Matsuno and Tomomitsu Matsunaga said he was going to crush his throat. Luckily Matsuno was teaming with Happy Motels and together they were victorious. After the match Matsuno asked his teammates how old they were. Konosuke Takeshita said 19, Tetsuya Endo said 23 and Antonio Honda said 12. Matsuno noted he will be 54 in April and he will continue to work hard inside the ring.
Danshoku Dino said he wanted Fukushima to be turned into a gay town. Sanshiro Takagi objected and said he wanted it to become a nudist town for Suguru Miyatake instead. That was the story of Match #4.
Matsuno’s partner, the “Fukushima Diva” Junko Tashiro performed a song during the show. She also sang a duet with Matsuno at the end.