DDT “FURIMUKEBA YOKOHAMA 2015 SPRING”, 04/04/2015
Yokohama Radiant Hall
426 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
0. King Of Dark Title: Hiroshi Fukuda defeated Gota Ihashi (c) with a Rope Assisted Pin (3:55).
*D4 for Gota Ihashi.
1. HARASHIMA, Akito & Yasu Urano defeated Kota Ibushi, Daisuke Sasaki & Suguru Miyatake when HARASHIMA pinned Miyatake with the Somato (18:39).
2. Danshoku Dino & DJ Nira defeated Sanshiro Takagi & MIKAMI when Dino pinned MIKAMI with the Nenbutsu Danshoku Driver (6:37).
3. Toru Owashi & Makoto Oishi defeated Kazusada Higuchi & Shunma Katsumata when Oishi pinned Katsumata with the Miracle Ecstasy (10:07).
4. Konosuke Takeshita defeated Kota Umeda with the 19 Years Old (13:23).
5. Antonio Honda & Tetsuya Endo defeated KUDO & Masa Takanashi when Honda pinned Takanashi with a Cradle (12:19).
6. Kazuki Hirata Tokyo GO Numbers Game – 2nd Round: Yukio Sakaguchi defeated Kazuki Hirata with a Skewered Jumping Knee (9:29).
7. Keisuke Ishii, Shigehiro Irie & Tomomitsu Matsunaga defeated Daisuke Sekimoto, Yuji Okabayashi & Kazuki Hashimoto when Irie pinned Hashimoto with the Beast Bomber (21:23).
The build-up over the KO-D Tag Team Titles is getting tense. Keisuke Ishii & Shigehiro Irie scored a victory over the champions with the help of Tomomitsu Matsunaga taking the place of an injured Soma Takao. Ishii & Irie praised the strength of Daisuke Sekimoto & Yuji Okabayashi but they said they will absolutely take the belts from them. Okabayashi warned that the challengers will be crushed soon enough.
Yukio Sakaguchi wore the HIRATA GO glasses and used the power of the music to punch and kick Kazuki Hirata unconscious.
After Hiroshi Fukuda avoided a dark fate by winning the King Of Dark Title Match, Amon Tsurumi asked if he had gotten a chance to speak to Barack Obama about when to cash in his Right To Challenge Anytime, Anywhere Contract. Fukuda said it is a sensitive issue and he will cash in at an appropriate time. So don’t miss it!
Turned out the appropriate time was halfway through the show. Fukuda declared his cash in and was ready for Kota Ibushi! Unfortunately Ibushi was no longer in the building. His match took place at the beginning of the show and he was allowed to leave early so he could prepare for his IWGP Heavyweight Title match in New Japan tomorrow. Fukuda asked who was more important, himself or AJ Styles? Tsurumi said probably Styles. Fukuda then claimed he will cash in his contract tomorrow after the New Japan show. He was told he can’t because DDT is not running any shows tomorrow. Fukuda gave up and asked when is the next DDT show taking place in or near Tokyo. That would be 19th April in Kasukabe Hall. Fukuda said that date will be hard for him to do but he did not rule it out.
Akito nominated Daisuke Sasaki as the No. 1 Contender for the DDT Extreme Title. Sasaki defeated Akito by submission when they last fought each other one on one. That only took place back in March. The rematch will take place on 19th April.
In the battle of the 19 year olds, Konosuke Takeshita pinned Kota Umeda with a Vertical Drop Brainbuster. To mark the occassion Takeshita’s Brainbuster will now be called the 19 Years Old much like how Genichiro Tenryu named his Brainbuster the 53 Years Old.
Danshoku Dino channelled the spirit of Jinsei Shinzaki for his tag match. He wore a similar pilgrim costume and performed a couple of Shinzaki’s taunts and spots including the rope walk.
One day before his IWGP Title Match, Kota Ibushi sent a message to AJ Styles by using the Styles Clash… on his own tag team partner? Ibushi came up with the bright idea of turning the Styles Clash into a double team move, doing it to Suguru Miyatake on top of HARASHIMA. However HARASHIMA recovered and hit the Somato on Miyatake to win the match for Smile Squash. HARASHIMA wished Ibushi luck for tomorrow and to be ready for their KO-D Openweight Title match on 29th April.