DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU 2015 IN KOKURA ~DRAMATIC DREAM NIWATORI KASHIWA MESHI~”, 11/04/2015
Fukuoka Kitakyushu Palace
315 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Hiroshi Fukuda defeated Kota Umeda with a Leg Drop (6:52).
2. Danshoku Dino, Makoto Oishi, Tetsuo & Dynamite Kyushu defeated Sanshiro Takagi, Minoru Fujita, Punch-kun & Sexy Rosie when Oishi pinned Punch-kun with a Cradle (11:43).
3. MIKAMI & Tomomitsu Matsunaga defeated Antonio Honda & Konosuke Takeshita when Matsunaga pinned Honda with a Samson Clutch (8:49).
*Tomomitsu Matsunaga wins Antonio Honda’s Right To Challenge Anytime, Anywhere Contract.
4. HARASHIMA & Yasu Urano defeated Kota Ibushi & Suguru Miyatake when HARASHIMA pinned Miyatake with the Somato (16:41).
5. Akito Vs Daisuke Sasaki ended in a Time Limit Draw (30:00).
6. KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles: Keisuke Ishii, Shigehiro Irie & Soma Takao defeated KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi & Masa Takanashi (c) when Takao pinned Takanashi with the Gin And Tonic (14:09).
*Shuten-dōji fails in V1. Team Dream Futures become the 19th KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Champions!
Hey, guess what? We got new KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Champions again! Team Dream Futures are now 5 time champions after beating Shuten-dōji to reclaim the belts. Just please find another team before Shuten-dōji get their rematch.
30 minutes was not enough for Akito and Daisuke Sasaki to settle their score. The prelude to their DDT Extreme Title match ended without a winner when the time expired. As champion Akito gets to choose the stipulation for the title match on 19th April. He decided it will be a 60 minute Ironman match!
HARASHIMA is feeling positive about his upcoming KO-D Openweight Title match against Kota Ibushi. The results show it as HARASHIMA has so far been on the winning side of matches against Ibushi ever since he became the No. 1 Contender.
We got the first of what will be no doubt many Right To Challenge Contract transfers. Tomomitsu Matsunaga won Antonio Honda’s contract when he pinned him in Match #3.