NICONICO CHOKAIGI SUPER CONFERENCE “SUPER PRO WRESTLING – DAY 1”, 25/04/2015
Makuhari Messe International Exhibition Hall
0. King Of Dark Title: DJ Nira defeated Gota Ihashi (c) with a Jumping Crucifix Pin (0:35).
*D6 for Gota Ihashi.
0a. King Of Dark Title – Sumo Match: DJ Nira defeated Gota Ihashi (c) by Takedown (0:03).
*D7 for Gota Ihashi.
0. Dark Match: Kazusada Higuchi defeated Kota Umeda with the Canadian Backbreaker (8:56).
1. Keisuke Ishii & Shigehiro Irie defeated Kouki Iwasaki & Hoshitango when Ishii pinned Iwasaki with the Kneel Kick (9:38).
2. Tokyo Joshi Pro Offer Match: Saki Akai & Ai Shimizu defeated Erin & Syoko Nakajima when Akai pinned Nakajima with the Rookie Award (10:00).
3. Tomomitsu Matsunaga, Shunma Katsumata & Suguru Miyatake defeated Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Matsunaga pinned Hirata with a Backslide Pin (0:06).
3a. Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata defeated Tomomitsu Matsunaga, Shunma Katsumata & Suguru Miyatake when Hirata pinned Katsumata with a One Shot Miracle Cradle (8:11).
4. Live Game Wrestling: Danshoku Dino defeated M.S.S.P (2-1).
5. Yuru-chara Pro Wrestling: Fukka-chan defeated Kumamon, Gunma-chan, Chiba-kun, Unari-kun, Shusse Daimyou Ieyasukun, Okazaemon, Zushihocky, Udon-no, Usoko Ne-san, Barber-kun and Burikatsu-kun.
6. Yoshihiko defeated Hiroshi Fukuda with the Yoshihiko Destroyer (5:37).
*Yoshihiko wins Hiroshi Fukuda’s Right To Challenge Anytime, Anywhere Contract.
7. Genichiro Tenryu, Konosuke Takeshita & Antonio Honda defeated KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi & Masa Takanashi when Takeshita pinned Takanashi with the 19 Year Old (12:29).
8. Kota Ibushi & Daisuke Sasaki defeated Super Sasadango Machine & Yasu Urano when Ibushi pinned Sasadango with the Vertical Drop Lehmann Shock (8:55).
9. Wedding Pro Wrestling: Atari-san Vs Mayutan ended in a No Contest when Danshoku Dino & Makoto Oishi interfered (16:37).
10. HARASHIMA & Akito defeated Danshoku Dino & Makoto Oishi when HARASHIMA pinned Oishi with the Somato (13:42).
11. DAY 1 Last Match: Sachiko Kobayashi & Kensuke Sasaki defeated Bob Sapp & Danshoku Dino when Kobayashi pinned Sapp with the Final Boss (17:05).
Over the space of a day DDT with the help of au held a bunch of matches inside the Niconico Chokaigi Super Conference. Airing live on Niconico, DDT claims the stream had over 130,000 viewers at its peak. The stream chat had a vital role during the show. The chat appeared on the arena screen in real time for all to see, scrolling across sideways in a “bullet hell” format.
There was a “wedding” between a 39 year old man named Atari and a 17 year old woman named Mayutan that devolved into a pie fight and was interrupted by Danshoku Dino. Also Mr. AKIBA was there to catch the bouquet. Dino got his hands on the groom until HARASHIMA and Akito came to the rescue. A match was then held between HARASHIMA & Akito versus Dino & Makoto Oishi to determine if the bride and groom could get married. HARASHIMA & Akito won but Dino had one more trick up his sleeve to stop the marriage… Bob Sapp! Dino fought off HARASHIMA & Akito while Sapp overpowered Atari to stop him from kissing the bride. All hope was lost until “TAKE THE DREAM” played over the speakers. Out came Kensuke Sasaki! There was a masked woman next to him who was revealed to be famous singer Sachiko Kobayashi. She easily destroyed both Dino Sapp to bring an end to the fiasco. Atari and Mayutan finally kissed while everyone around them cheered.
The Niconico Super Conference was the perfect location for a Super Sasadango Machine PowerPoint presentation. Today’s strategy to beat Kota Ibushi involved using the Niconico chat on screen to distract Ibushi from doing the Phoenix Splash. Sasadango told the viewers to post “Ibushi, behind you!” whenever he was going up to the top rope and faced the screen. This would confuse Ibushi and give Sasadango time to climb up and do a top rope Brainbuster that would inflict 70% HP damage. Sasadango was certain that it would work so well that Ibushi would move full time to New Japan as a result. The distraction worked several times and in the end Sasadango hit the top rope Brainbuster followed by the Vertical Drop Lehmann Shock. Ibushi then kicked out at one. Sasadango was stunned, so much so that he removed his mask in shock. Ibushi got up and did his own Lehmann Shock to win the match.
Genichiro Tenryu and Yukio Sakaguchi had a staredown after their match. Tenryu offered a handshake but Sakaguchi chopped him instead! Tenryu struck back with a chop of his own and the two stared each other down again. In a backstage interview Sakaguchi said he would fight Tenryu one-on-one anytime.
Racial tensions highlighted the match between Hiroshi Fukuda and Yoshihiko. Fukuda was angry he had to fight a doll instead of somebody American or a white Hispanic. He then accused Yoshihiko of just being a sex doll and attacked it to start the match. Yoshihiko turned the tables with a Swan Dive Swinging DDT but Fukuda was back in control when he applied the Sleeper Hold. After doing the Michinoku Driver three times, he climbed up top and yelled he would do a 450 Splash. Yoshihiko suddenly sprang up to Fukuda and threw him off the top rope. Daisuke Kiso was then accidentally knocked out in the crossfire. Fukuda saw his chance and struck Yoshihiko with his tambourine while the ref was down. Unfortunately Kiso was still unconscious when Fukuda went for the pin. Fukuda revived him but Yoshihiko was back up and hit the Yoshihiko Destroyer for the three count, winning Fukuda’s Right To Challenge contract in the process!
Sadly the mascots in Yuru-chara Pro Wrestling did not actually wrestle. Actually, I’m not quite sure what it is they did. In fact some of them had a lot of trouble trying to get into the ring and the entire entrance portion of the segment took 23 minutes. Kumamon shook the ropes like the Ultimate Warrior and attacked the others with a towel
(Why? For the glory of Satan of course!). Okazaemon brought in a chair for all the mascots to play musical chairs with. One of the mascots removed its head to reveal a smaller, lightweight mask for it to see better. Burikatsu-kun spoke and complained about being tired so Amon Tsurumi stopped the match. Guest ring announcer Terashima Yufu picked Fukka-chan as the winner because she believed it worked the hardest. It is also her favourite mascot so favouritism probably played a part in this. The mascots then played a proper game of musical chairs which Fukka-chan also won. Kumamon did not give a fuck during this and heeled on everyone.
M.S.S.P is a Let’s Play group and they were at the event challenging Danshoku Dino to some video games. The first game was Fire Pro Returns on the Playstation 2. Dino played as the Fire Pro version of himself and his opponent picked Taiji Ishimori. Dino won with the Danshoku Driver. The next game was Kinnikuman Muscle Tag Match for the Famicom. M.R.R.P won this round. The final round was on Kinnikuman Tag again after an audience vote. Dino defeated M.R.R.P to win the challenge. He then chased after them to do some lewd things end the segment.
Kazuki Hirata was too busy dancing to notice Tomomitsu Matsunaga sneaking behind him for a flash three count. The screen filled with lines of 88888888 from the stream chat which represents an applause in Japanese internet speak. An immediate rematch was held and Hirata redeemed himself by getting the win for his team.
Gota Ihashi continues to be stuck in dark match hell. He lost to DJ Nira not once but twice in two successive King Of Dark Title matches. The second match was a sumo bout with a masked Hoshitango as the referee. Nira somehow won when he tried to lift Ihashi and the champion collapsed under his own weight.
MIKAMI missed the show due to a high fever. Kouki Iwasaki took his place.