DDT “DNA 5”, 01/05/2015
Kitazawa Town Hall
204 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Masaya Takahashi defeated Kota Umeda with a Shoulder Lock (8:33).
2. Kouki Iwasaki defeated Dai Suzuki with a Double Arm Suplex (7:02).
3. Yuji Hino defeated Suguru Miyatake with a Lariat (8:38).
4. Atsushi Aoki defeated Ryota Nakatsu with the Reverse Cross Armbreaker (13:48).
5. Shiori Asahi defeated Shunma Katsumata with the Himawari Bomb (20:27).
Kazusada Higuchi was pulled from the show after suffering a knee injury at “MAX BUMP 2015”. He promises to be the KO-D Openweight Champion when he returns to DNA. Tomoya Kawamura was also there to announce he suffered a broken bone in his shoulder and just had surgery. He will be out for six months but on the bright side he now gets to spend his time watching movies.
Shiori Asahi replaced Higuchi in the main event. His lesson for Shunma Katsumata is that opportunities to wrestle can happen at any time. Opponents can change at the last minute or their identity can be a mystery until they step into the ring. It is necessary for a professional wrestler to get that kind of experience. Katsumata admitted he was only prepared to wrestle Higuchi but he was happy to go against Asahi. He swears to train more and more so he can reach the top of DNA.
Suguru Miyatake hated taking chops from Yuji Hino but felt he grew stronger thanks to that match. He is now going to eat more meat every day as part of his training.
Matches confirmed for “DNA 6” on 4th June are Shunma Katsumata Vs Tsutomu Oosugi, Suguru Miyatake Vs Yuji Okabayashi and Ryota Nakatsu Vs Kota Umeda.