GANBARE☆JOSHI “RAISING AN ARMY ~ BEST OF THE SUPER CINDERELLA~”, 16/05/2015
Tokyo BASEMENT MON☆STAR
1. BEST OF THE SUPER CINDERELLA – Round 1: Hong Kong International Women Police Man defeated Miyako Matsumoto by DQ when Police Man was unmasked (7:16).
2. BEST OF THE SUPER CINDERELLA – Round 1: Aoi Ishibashi defeated Orirabu with the Just Facelock (8:39).
3. BEST OF THE SUPER CINDERELLA – Round 1: Haruka Kato defeated J-Soul Pandita III IV’s Sister with the Enjo Spring Nyan Bomb (4:59).
4. BEST OF THE SUPER CINDERELLA – Round 1: Manami Kanda defeated Akemi Papiyon with the Sliding Lariat (6:41).
5. BEST OF THE SUPER CINDERELLA – Semi Final: Aoi Ishibashi defeated Domestic Woman Police Man with the Natural Moonsault (5:07).
6. BEST OF THE SUPER CINDERELLA – Semi Final: Haruka Kato defeated Manami Kanda with the Enjo Haruka Lock (7:51).
7. Ganbare☆Wrestling Raising An Army Anniversary Special Tag Match: Yukihiro Abe & Shinichiro Tominaga defeated Ken Ohka & Yumehito Imanari when Tominaga pinned Imanari with the JK (15:23).
8. BEST OF THE SUPER CINDERELLA – Final: Aoi Ishibashi defeated Haruka Kato with the Cookie Splash (9:20).
Enjo-gun did what they could to make Haruka Kato win the tournament. Shibata and Mitomi Masayuki interfered in her matches and got her to the final. They blasted J-Soul Pandita III IV’s Sister with a fire extinguisher and attacked Manami Kanda’s arm so Kato could tap her out. The Ganpuro wrestlers had enough and came to the rescue in the final, cutting off Enjo-gun. With the distractions out of the way Aoi Ishibashi pinned Kato to become BEST OF THE SUPER CINDERELLA!
Akemi Papiyon is a cross dresser who had a major wardrobe malfunction during his match with Manami Kanda. His top was ripped off and his bra fell off right as Kanda hit him with the match winning Sliding Lariat.
Hong Kong International Women Police Man looked almost completely the same as the male counterpart. The only difference was the word “woman” was written on the wrestler’s mask. Miyako Matsumoto came close to beating him in the first round but Police Man unmasked. He tricked the ref into thinking Matsumoto did it and got her disqualified. In the semi-final Police Man chose to abstain from the rest of the tournament because his identity was discovered (he was Atsushi Maruyama of course). He was replaced by Domestic Woman Police Man. He looked exactly the same as the other one.