DDT “WRESTLE FESTIVAL IN MATSUYAMA 2015”, 21/06/2015
Matsuyama Comprehensive Community Center Exhibition Hall
438 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Yasu Urano & Akito defeated Ojoka Kid & Suguru Miyatake when Akito submitted Miyatake with the Scorpion Deathlock (9:24).
2. Kazusada Higuchi defeated Makoto Oishi with the Goten (7:27).
3. Kazuki Hirata Dancing Star First Landing: Keisuke Ishii & Shigehiro Irie defeated Sanshiro Takagi & Kazuki Hirata when Ishii pinned Hirata with a Cradle (0:03).
3a. Keisuke Ishii & Shigehiro Irie defeated Sanshiro Takagi & Kazuki Hirata when Ishii pinned Hirata with the Kneel Kick (8:43).
4. Masa Takanashi defeated Danshoku Dino with the Takatonic (11:27).
*Masa Takanashi wins Danshoku Dino’s Right To Challenge Anytime, Anywhere Contract.
5. Matsuyama Castle Wrestling Elegence Battle: HARASHIMA defeated MIKAMI with the Somato (14:48).
6. Reckless From Childhood Is Hereditary 3 Way Tag: Antonio Honda & Konosuke Takeshita defeated KUDO & Yukio Sakaguchi and Kota Ibushi & Daisuke Sasaki when Takeshita pinned Sakaguchi with the German Suplex (16:43).
The main event featured three of the final four King Of DDT contestants and ended with one of them pinning another. Konosuke Takeshita with the help of Antonio Honda put away Yukio Sakaguchi in the 3 Way Tag match. Takeshita noted that he had to beat Honda in the first round and asked him to continue supervising him for the tournament’s finale.
Masa Takanashi beat Danshoku Dino to win his Right To Challenge contract. Takanashi swears he will not cash in on the Shuten-dōji leader and his big brother figure KUDO. With two of the contracts in Shuten-dōji’s posession and Yukio Sakaguchi in the running for King Of DDT, the KO-D Openweight Title picture looks like it will be dominated by Shuten-dōji in the near future. The only wild card is Ken Ohka who still has the third contract.
Kazusada Higuchi believes he is in his best condition for the upcoming King Of DDT semi final and final. He’s ready to lift and slam Sakaguchi to his heart’s content.
Tomomitsu Matsunaga was absent from the event but luckily there was a mysterious masked wrestler named Ojoka Kid there to take his place in the opener. This situation was identical to what happened when DDT ran a show in the same building exactly one year ago.