DDT “DNA 7”, 01/07/2015
Kitazawa Town Hall
1. Kouki Iwasaki defeated Yoshihiro Horaguchi with a Double Arm Suplex (9:54).
2. Gabaiji-chan defeated Suguru Miyatake with the Gabaijigatame (9:56).
3. GENTARO defeated Dai Suzuki with a Back Drop (9:10).
4. Mineo Fujita defeated Shunma Katsumata with the Swanton Bomb (10:54).
5. Kengo Mashimo defeated Ryota Nakatsu with the Mudo (12:34).
6. Kazusada Higuchi defeated Kota Umeda with the Goten (19:34).
Two days after his 20th birthday Kota Umeda got to fight in his second DNA main event in a row. However he faced Kazusada Higuchi who was looking to recover from his recent King Of DDT setback. Higuchi got the victory but praised the youngster for his effort. Higuchi then challenged Shunma Katsumata to a match at “DNA 8”. They were originally supposed to face each other at “DNA 5” in May but the match was called off when Higuchi suffered an injury.
Ryota Nakatsu got to experience the power of Kengo Mashimo’s kicks first hand. When asked to compare Mashimo with Higuchi, Nakatsu said Higuchi’s power comes from brute strength while Mashimo’s power comes from his lower body.
Suguru Miyatake said in an interview that his match with Gabaiji-chan brought back bad memories of his own grandfather. Mostly the time his grandfather had an affair with an aunt or something like that.