DDT “SAITAMA SLAM VOL. 3”, 11/07/2015
Saitama Kasukabe Hall
350 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
0. Dark Match: Ryota Nakatsu defeated Kouki Iwasaki with the Reverse Cross Armbreaker (6:18).
0. King Of Dark Title: Kouki Iwasaki defeated Gota Ihashi (c) with La Magistral Cradle (2:37).
*D2 for Gota Ihashi.
1. Antonio Honda & Tomomitsu Matsunaga defeated Saki Akai & Makoto Oishi when Honda pinned Oishi with the Diving Fist Drop (13:35).
2. Kota Ibushi, Daisuke Sasaki & Suguru Miyatake Vs Sanshiro Takagi, Tori Owashi & Kazuki Hirata ended in a Draw when Miyatake and Hirata pinned each other with a Backslide Pin (13:35).
3. HARASHIMA defeated Hiroshi Fukuda with the Somato (7:50).
4. MIKAMI DDT Final Road: Akito & Yasu Urano defeated MIKAMI & Shunma Katsumata when Akito submitted Katsumata with the Scorpion Deathlock (8:59).
5. Danshoku Dino defeated Kota Umeda with the Danshoku Driver (7:43).
6. KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles: Keisuke Ishii, Shigehiro Irie & Soma Takao (c) defeated KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi & Masa Takanashi when Irie pinned Sakaguchi with the Elbow Bat (14:53).
*V3 for Team Dream Futures.
The strained relationship between KUDO and Yukio Sakaguchi is getting worse. Sakaguchi was pinned by Shigehiro Irie in the main event, costing Shuten-dōji their chance to reclaim the KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles. KUDO was pissed that his Sumo Hall opponent lost the match because it makes both of them look weak. Masa Takanashi tried to calm them down but KUDO left the ring on his own. Sakaguchi took the blame and requested to be taken off the Sumo Hall main event, citing that he does not feeld qualified to be in the KO-D Openweight Title match. He bowed to Amon Tsurumi as an apology. Irie suddenly jumped back into the ring and also bowed. Tsurumi decided that Sakaguchi and Irie will have a match at the next Korakuen Hall show to prove who deserves to main event Sumo Hall.
Kota Umeda was hoping to show off all the hard work he has been doing in DNA. Unfortunately he was put in the ring with Danshoku Dino who was in a pretty horny mood. After Dino won the match he tried to get his hands on Umeda as well as the other DNA wrestlers Shunma Katsumata and Ryota Nakatsu.
There was an in-ring debate to determine the No. 1 Contender for the DDT Extreme Title. The debate was between Hiroshi Fukuda, Kazuki Hirata, Antonio Honda, Gota Ihashi, Makoto Oishi and Yasu Urano with Amon Tsurumi and the champion Akito overlooking everything. Ihashi was not supposed to be involved in the debate but he explained he would put the King Of Dark Title on the line to make it a dark match double championship bout if he became the No. 1 Contender. Ihashi wanted to challenge Akito to a Better Dish Death Match. He would win because he cooks better meals. Nobody liked the idea and Ihashi was thrown out of the ring. Tsurumi then started yelling at Urano, blaming him for Ken Ohka breifly winning the KO-D Title two weeks ago. Tsurumi was so mad that he took off his afro and threw it out of the ring! Urano apologised but it was too late, he’s going to get a King of Dark Title match instead! That’s not all, Ihashi only needs to pin Urano for one second to win the match!
Urano was taken out of the ring by some DNA wrestlers and the debate continued. Fukuda said he wants to be the first American to win the Extreme Title. He wants to fight Akito in a Showa Kayo Death Match. Hirata said it should be him and Akito in a TOKYO Dancing Death Match. Honda talked about the impressive line of defences Akito has been through and said he wants the title match so he can fight the best DDT has to offer. Finally Oishi suggested an Idol Lumberjack match. Akito picked Honda as his next challenger. Their match will have no ring ropes and can end by Ring Out.
Kota Ibushi got to try on the HIRATA GO! glasses in Match #2. Hirata and Suguru Miyatake both wore a pair during the final moments of the match and somehow pinned each other to end it in a draw.
Fukuda tried to get on HARASHIMA’s good side before their match by asking who his favourite singer is. HARASHIMA said Yūzō Kayama. Later on Fukuda started singing one of Kayama’s songs “The Sea, Its Love”. HARASHIMA and Antonio Honda both joined in. Fukuda & Honda’s attempt to sneak attack HARASHIMA during the song backfired and HARASHIMA hit the Somato on Fukuda to win.
An angry Gota Ihashi emerged after the dark match and challenged Kouki Iwasaki to an immediate King Of Dark Title bout. Ihashi went on the offensive from the start but missed a Moonsault. Iwasaki capitalised and pinned Ihashi with La Magistral Cradle to avoid “winning” the title.