DDT “DRAMATIC DREAMS! VOL. 2 ~WITHOUT SUBTITLE~”, 12/07/2015
Osaka Higashinari Kumin Hall
724 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. MIKAMI DDT Final Road: MIKAMI defeated Masa Takanashi with the School Boy (6:21).
2. To Verify The Balance Of A Healthy Body And A Healthy Soul: Danshoku Dino, Makoto Oishi & Shoichi Uchida defeated Seiya Morohashi, Suguru Miyatake & Tomomitsu Matsunaga by KO when Dino knocked out Morohashi with the Lip Lock (13:26).
3. Team Drift Vs Wrestling Masters: HUB & Daisuke Sasaki defeated Keisuke Ishii & Soma Takao when Sasaki pinned Takao with the Sasaki Hurricanrana (10:45).
4. IMGP World Title – To Look For The Things Left Behind From Those Days: Atsushi Maruyama defeated Super Sasadango Machine with the Buzzsaw Kick (15:47).
*Atsushi Maruyama becomes the 7th IMGP World Champion.
5. Lucha Vs Lucha! Special 6-Man Tag Team Match: Tsubasa, Billyken Kid & HAYATA defeated Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Kid pinned Hirata with the Vertigo (10:59).
6. Naniwa Shocked! Special Single Match: Magnitude Kishiwada defeated Antonio Honda with a German Suplex (13:57).
7. Close Encounters Of The Third Kind – Special 3 Way Match: Kota Ibushi defeated Kuishinbo Kamen and Kikutaro when Ibushi pinned both Kamen and Kikutaro with a Lariat (0:07).
7a. Rematch: Kota Ibushi defeated Kuishinbo Kamen and Kikutaro when Ibushi pinned both Kamen and Kikutaro with a Diving Body Press (15:34).
8. Road To RYOGOKU Special Tag Match: KUDO & Yukio Sakaguchi defeated HARASHIMA & Yasu Urano when KUDO pinned Urano with the Diving Double Knee Drop (15:23).
9. Road To DAIICHI Special Tag Match: Akito & Konosuke Takeshita defeated Shigehiro Irie & Kazusada Higuchi when Takeshita pinned Higuchi with the German Suplex (28:29).
Konosuke Takeshita won in impressive fashion by German Suplexing Kazusada Higuchi in the main event. Higuchi had Takeshita in the Canadian Backbreaker but Akito cut him off with a Dropkick. Takeshita cut down Higuchi with a Lariat before deadlifting him into the German Suplex.
The situation between Shuten-dōji seems to be improving a little bit. KUDO & Yukio Sakaguchi shared a drink when they defeated Smile Squash in the semi-main event.
Kota Ibushi got to experience what it is like in Kuishinbo Kamen and Kikutaro’s world. He beat the both of them immediately and all three congratulated each other until an unsatisfied Yukinori Matsui told them to restart the match. At one point Ibushi noticed someone was standing behind him and thinking it was one of his opponents he did a low blow mule kick. The person turned out to be Matsui. Kikutaro removed his mask and threw it to Ibushi, claiming that he was illegally unmasked. Matsui said he didn’t notice anything different about Kikutaro and allowed the match to continue. Ibushi put on Kikutaro’s mask and did some of Kikutaro’s comedy spots with Kamen. He then knocked out both Kamen and Kikutaro with punches and pinned them with a Diving Body Press from the top rope.
Super Sasadango Machine held another PowerPoint presentation for his match with Atsushi Maruyama. Sasadango figured out the three elements that make up his opponent. Maruyama is fierce like a wild tiger, drinks one litre of vinegar a day to stay healthy and wears a mask on weekdays. Sasadango wondered if Maruyama was Tigers Mask. He then brought out the IMGP World Title. The International Muscle Grand Prix was the governing body that promoted the old MUSCLE brand and Tigers Mask was the last champion before the title disappeared. Sasadango then announced he and Maruyama will fight over the vacated championship. Sasadango’s plan was to make Maruyama cry, use a diaper to absorb his tears and then wear the diaper to make himself heavier and in the process boost the power of the Vertical Drop Lehmann Shock. When the match began both men were quickly gassed. They decided to fight outside the ring Big Japan style to cover up their lack of fitness. As they did so they noticed a woman in the first row and discovered it was Shigehiro Irie’s mother. She gave a heartfelt message of support for her son which made Maruyama cry. Irie came out and said his mother was the most important woman in the world to him. He talked about the first time she brought him to Delfin Arena to watch wrestling and they hugged. Now Sasadango was crying. Maruyama took advantage and kicked Sasadango in the head to win the IMGP Title.
Dick Togo left a video message promoting New Vietnam Pro Wrestling.