UNION “TOWARD THE SUMMER UNION 2015”, 18/07/2015
Shin-kiba 1st RING
200 Fans – No Vacancy
1. 3 Way Tag Match: Hiroshi Fukuda & Ayumu Honda defeated Kazuhiko Ogasawara & Ryu Gouma and Seiya Morohashi & Macho Michaels when Honda submitted Gouma with the Cross Armlock (4:39).
2. Kazuki Hashimoto & Kazumi Kikuta defeated Mitomi Masayuki & Ryota Nakatsu when Hashimoto submitted Masayuki with an Ankle Hold (15:20).
3. Mixed Tag Match: Mio Shirai & HAYATA defeated Cherry & Kaji Tomato when HAYATA pinned Cherry with the Tsuchigumo (10:07).
4. Scramble Bunkhouse Death Match: FUMA, MEN’S Teioh & SAGAT defeated Shuji Ishikawa, Yusuke Kubo & Daichi Kazato when FUMA pinned Kazato with the Diving Headbutt (26:20).
5. Independent World Jr. Heavyweight Title: Isami Kodaka (c) defeated Madoka with the Isamuashi Zan (22:14).
*V3 for Isami Kodaka.
The main event is said to be an exciting match between two wrestlers who have a lot of history together. Madoka even tried the Shooting Star Press which he has not used in years. After Isami Kodaka won the match he talked about himself and Madoka wrestling in K-DOJO together. Madoka was only 17 when he debuted there while Kodaka was 20. The two shook hands but FUMA then showed up to confront Kodaka. FUMA said the Independent World Jr. Heavyweight Title has a great history but he should be main eventing shows because he is the Union MAX Champion. Kodaka challenged FUMA to a match on 30th August, Title Vs Title!
The Scramble Bunkhouse Death Match was as chaotic as expected. A barbed wire baseball bat was placed in the middle of the ring and both teams raced towards it from opposite ends of the room when the match began. Chairs and a steel chain were also brought into play. Daichi Kazato went hardcore by putting SAGAT through a table. But FUMA took him out wit a Brainbuster onto the pile of chairs followed by a PK with the barbed wire bat placed in front of Kazato. FUMA then hit the Diving Headbutt to finish him off.
Mio Shirai thanked HAYATA for teaming with her and said he was like a brother or step-brother to her. She complimented him for using her Tsuchigumo finisher to win the match and permitted him to continue using it. The move is a gift from her.
Almost everyone in the opener was dressed in appropriate clothing for the challenge between Karate, Judo and bodybuilding. Kazuhiko Ogasawara wore his karate gi as usual, Hiroshi Fukuda & Ayumi Honda were both wearing judogi and Seiya Morohashi & Macho Michaels both wrestled in skimpy bodybuilding tights. Only Ryu Gouma showed up wearing his normal suit. Gouma gave a closing argument that it was time for him to defend Japan from the dangerous threats of judo and bodybuilding. Unfortunately for him Judo won the day when Ayumi tapped out Gouma.