DDT “DRAMA NOVEL FIGHT IN THE MORNING”, 19/07/2015
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
1. Rumble Match: Yoshihiko defeated Makoto Oishi and Tomomitsu Matsunaga with the Double Reincarnation (18:40).
Order Of Elimination: Shunma Katsumata, Kazusada Higuchi, Keisuke Ishii, Soma Takao, Kazuki Hirata, Toru Owashi, Sanshiro Takagi, Makoto Oishi & Tomomitsu Matsunaga.
2. Customer System Match: Danshoku Dino defeated Hiroshi Fukuda with the Danshoku Dino (11:39).
3. Tokyo Joshi Pro Offer Match: Ai Shimizu & KANNA defeated Miyu Yamashita & Yuka Sakazaki when Shimizu pinned Sakazaki with the Triebflügel (4:59).
4. Konosuke Takeshita & Kota Umeda defeated Super Sasadango Machine & Suguru Miyatake when Takeshita pinned Miyatake with the German Suplex (6:14).
5. HARASHIMA & Yasu Urano defeated KUDO & Masa Takanshi when HARASHIMA pinned Takanashi with the Somato (10:53).
The show began at 5am over in Japan as part of an all day live stream on Niconico. No tickets were available so the entire wrestling show took place in an empty Korakuen Hall. The Niconico “Bullet Hell” style chat appeared on the screen for the wrestlers to see and interact with.
Even without an audience Super Sasadango Machine held a PowerPoint presentation to figure out how to beat two 20 year old wrestlers early in the morning.
Danshoku Dino and Hiroshi Fukuda could only use certain moves depending on viewer donations. By spending Nico Points, viewers could purchase single use moves for the wrestlers to do. For example Dino could only do the Danshoku Driver if somebody in the chat purchased the move for 300 points. For some reason Fukuda’s Perfect Plex was priced at 99,999 points. Late in the match the price was cut down to just 30 points but nobody bought it. Fukuda did the move anyway but Dino kicked out at 1 and then beat Fukuda with the Lip Lock and Danshoku Driver.
Yoshihiko was given a DWANGO internet gift package for winning the Rumble match.
At the end of the show Kazuki Hirata entered the ring wanting to dance but the stream cut off as he was getting ready.