DDT “SHUTEN-DOJI BOX OFFICE ~WHAT ARE CHERRY BLOOSOMS WITHOUT ALOCOHOL~”, 22/07/2015
600 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. He Can’t Stand Anymore, That’s Enough, Oh God Save Him – Punch Drunk Glove Match: Hoshitango & Kosei Kubota defeated Tanomusaku Toba & Kota Umeda when Hoshitango knocked out Toba with a Right Hook (7:53).
2. You And I Are Prepared For The Beautifully Scattered Cherry Blossoms: Daichi Kakimoto Vs Masahiro Takanashi ended in a Time Limit Draw (10:00).
3. 3 Way Tag Match: Toru Owashi & Kazusada Higuchi defeated Keisuke Ishii & Shigehiro Irie and Antonio Honda & Hiroshi Fukuda when Higuchi submitted Fukuda with the Modified Canadian Backbreaker (11:08).
4. Sanshiro Takagi, Danshoku Dino, Makoto Oishi & Kazuki Hirata defeated Yasu Urano, Akito, Tomomitsu Matsunaga & Suguru Miyatake when Hirata pinned Miyatake with the One Shot Miracle Cradle (7:55).
5. Sakura Feast Soon, Greedy Old Hag In Longevity, Gorgeous’ Friendly Premature Death, Gorgeous Brahman No Return: Masa Takanashi, Emi Sakura & Kazuhiko Ogasawara defeated Brahman Shu, Brahman Kei & Gorgeous Matsuno when Takanashi pinned Matsuno after Matsuno missed the Swanton Bomb (11:54).
6. Soon Men And Women Will Quietly Sleep Drunk 5 Way Match: HARASHIMA Vs Daisuke Sasaki Vs Soma Takao Vs Konosuke Takeshita Vs Saki Akai ended in a Draw when everyone was knocked out after drinking liquor.
7. KUDO & Kengo Mashimo defeated Yukio Sakaguchi & Isami Kodaka when KUDO pinned Kodaka with the Diving Double Knee Drop (16:13).
KUDO and Yukio Sakaguchi kept their distance in the ring during the opening speeches. Masa Takanashi kept apologising for the sudden change of teams in the main event. For the match itself Takanashi refused to take sides and stood watching at the neutral corner outside the ring. During the closing show speech Sakaguchi briefly thanked the fans for attending and left when it was KUDO’s turn to speak. KUDO said he does not know what will happen to his relationship with Sakaguchi but Shuten-dōji will still exist and their planned Beer Garden show next month is still happening.
Everybody in the 5 Way match had to drink shots of tequila whenever drinking music played over the speakers. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that everyone got drunk. Konosuke Takeshita was stopped from drinking because he was mistaken for a minor. When he pointed out he is 20 years old (the legal drinking age in Japan) everybody congratulated him. All five wrestlers rolled each other around in failed pinning attempts until they all collapsed from dizziness. Everyone was too drunk to get back on their feet and they were all counted out.
Takanashi was blinded with black ink in Match #5. Gorgeous Matsuno tried to capitalise with the Swanton Bomb but missed his target. Takanashi recovered his eyesight and pinned Matsuno afterwards.
Everyone in Match #4 wound up wrestling bare-assed by the end of their bout.