DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU IN MAEBASHI ~DRAMATIC DREAM TONTON~”, 26/07/2015
Gunma Maebashi Green Dome Sub-Arena
322 Fans – Super No Vacancy
0. King Of Dark Title: Ryota Nakatsu defeated Gota Ihashi (c) with the Jumping Reverse Cross Armbreaker (0:16).
*D4 for Gota Ihashi.
0. King Of Dark Title: Kouki Iwasaki defeated Gota Ihashi (c) with La Magistral Cradle (0:37).
*D5 for Gota Ihashi.
0. King Of Dark Title: Suguru Miyatake defeated Gota Ihashi (c) with the Heart Attack (3:10).
*D6 for Gota Ihashi.
1. Yuji Okabayashi defeated Daisuke Sasaki with the Argentine Backbreaker (14:57).
2. Kazusada Higuchi defeated Hiroshi Fukuda with the Nodowa Otoshi (9:26).
3. HARASHIMA, Yasu Urano & Akito defeated Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Akito pinned Hirata with a Modified Michinoku Driver II (13:48).
4. Yukio Sakaguchi defeated Tomomitsu Matsunaga with the Right Knee Of God (12:46).
5. Keisuke Ishii, Shigehiro Irie & Soma Takao defeated Danshoku Dino, Makoto Oishi & Shunma Katsumata when Takao pinned Katsumata with the Gin And Tonic (14:18).
6. KUDO & Masa Takanashi defeated Antonio Honda & Konosuke Takeshita when Takanashi pinned Honda with the Takatonic (18:20).
Masa Takanashi pinned Antonio Honda in the main event, possibly earning a DDT Extreme Title match in the process.
Danshoku Dino was left with a massive hand print on his ass after Keisuke Ishii hit him with multiple chops to that area during their match.
Yukio Sakaguchi says he feels like he has reawaken ever since he stood up to KUDO.
After beating Daisuke Sasaki in the opener, Yuji Okabayashi said he has less to fear in their upcoming KO-D Tag Team Title match. Sasaki said today’s match will have no relation to the title match. He also said he is calculating the timing of his Hurricanrana to make it more effective.
Gota Ihashi came out before the show demanding to have a King Of Dark Title match. He desperately does not want to face “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa in the dark match at “RYOGOKU PETER PAN 2015”. Amon Tsurumi brought Ryota Nakatsu, Kouki Iwasaki and Suguru Miyatake into the ring. Ihashi chose Nakatsu as his opponent and quickly lost. Ihashi then challenged Iwasaki and again quickly lost. He finally challenged Miyatake and once more took the pin. After gaining three unwanted title defences under his belt, Ihashi was told to leave the ring.