DDT “BEER GARDEN FIGHT 2015 ~DDT DAY~”, 09/08/2015
Shin-kiba 1st RING
460 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
0. King Of Dark Title – Boxing Match: Yukio Sakaguchi defeated Gota Ihashi (c) by KO with a Right Hook (2R 0:34).
*D7 for Gota Ihashi.
1. Yasu Urano & Akito defeated Daisuke Sasaki & Tomomitsu Matsunaga when Akito submitted Matsunaga with a Figure Four Leg Lock (11:39).
2. Toru Owashi & Kota Umeda defeated Sanshiro Takagi & Shunma Katsumata when Owashi pinned Katsumata with La Magistral Cradle (8:54).
3. 4 Way Match: Makoto Oishi defeated Kazuki Hirata, Hiroshi Fukuda and Suguru Miyatake when Oishi pinned Hirata, Fukuda and Miyatake with a Triple Crucifix Pin (5:19).
4. Danshoku Dino, Super Sasadango Machine & Ken Ohka defeated Keisuke Ishii, Soma Takao & Kouki Iwasaki when Dino pinned Iwasaki with the Beer Garden Moonsault (15:28).
5. Masa Takanashi defeated Antonio Honda with the Takatonic (13:58).
6. Beer Garden Specialty! 6-Man Lottery Tag Match: KUDO, Konosuke Takeshita & HARASHIMA defeated Shigehiro Irie, Yukio Sakaguchi & Kazusada Higuchi when KUDO pinned Kazusada with the Diving Double Knee Drop (21:55).
The final day of Beer Garden 2015 had a lot going on. This was the final DDT event before “RYOGOKU PETER PAN 2015” on 23rd August so some of the matches were previews of what to expect in Sumo Hall.
In the main event the two teams of three were decided by a lottery drawing. Each ball was picked out of the box by a random fan in the audience. The teams wound up being KUDO, Konosuke Takeshita & HARASHIMA on one side and Shigehiro Irie, Yukio Sakaguchi & Kazusada Higuchi on the other. This meant KUDO and Sakaguchi would face off one more time before their KO-D Openweight Title match. KUDO’s team got the win when they isolated Higuchi and bombarded him with a German Suplex from Takeshita, an 8×4 from KUDO, a standing Somato from HARASHIMA and then the Diving Double Knee Drop from KUDO to seal the deal. After the match KUDO and Sakaguchi finally put away the bad blood growing between them and bumped fists.
Masa Takanashi scored another non-title victory over Antonio Honda. Afterwards Honda said he was exhausted after his match with Transparent Mel Gibson from Thursday and it has been a struggle for him to complete Beer Garden week. However the struggle is what makes him strong going into the most important chapter of his story. He said he will be ready for Takanashi when the DDT Extreme Title is on the line.
Things are looking good for Danshoku Dino, Super Sasadango Machine & Ken Ohka. They beat two thirds of the KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Champions. However they got the win by beating the rookie Team Drift was teaming with. Kouki Iwasaki was put away with the Spear Of Flame from Ohka, the Verdict from Sasadango and a special beer spitting Moonsault from Dino. The challengers all agreed that they need a team name for the upcoming DDT Dramatic General Election. Sasadango came up with three options: Gamba Osaka, Gamba Wrestle One or Gamba Wrestle Dream Factory. They decided for the moment to call themselves the Gamba Wrestle Dream Factory.
Makoto Oishi found a very clever way to win the 4 Way Match, rolling over Kazuki Hirata, Hiroshi Fukuda and Suguru Miyatake with a Crucifix Pin all at the same time when the three were all busy singing together.
But all of a sudden Aja Kong suddenly appeared for the first time in DDT since May. Kong located Amon Tsurumi at ringside and complained about not being on the Sumo Hall show even though she is still the Iron Man Heavymetalweight Champion. Tsurumi told her this year’s Battle Royal will be for tag teams instead of single wrestlers. Surprised, Kong began looking for someone to team with and picked Oishi. A frightened Oishi had no choice but to accept. Toru Owashi went over to Hirata and declared they will be in the Battle Royal. Miyatake suddenly hit Fukuda with the Heart Attack out of nowhere causing the lights to go out. When the lights came back on Yoshihiko was in the ring! It came to Fukuda’s rescue and attacked Miyatake, sending him packing. Yoshihiko and Fukuda are now joining forces for the Battle Royal.
A press conference was held during the show for LiLiCo’s pro wrestling debut. She gave an update on her training, saying she is currently on around Week 4 or 5. She has a busy schedule but spends time every day in the gym. She announced her intention to enter the Tag Battle Royal at Sumo Hall but she doesn’t have a partner. Suguru Miyatake suddenly appeared and made his case to LiLiCo, flexing his muscles for her. LiLiCo was impressed and said Miyatake looks delicious. The press conference was then interrupted by Owashi, Hirata and Fukuda who all came out to make fun of Miyatake. Aja Kong then reappeared to confront LiLiCo. Kong had to be restrained by the others as the conference ended.
Everybody in Match #2 wore pantyhose over their heads, even Daisuke Kiso. Unfortunately for Kiso he got knocked out with an accidental Lariat from Toru Owashi. Owashi put Shunma Katsumata in La Magistral Cradle but Kiso was unconscious. Yukinori Matsui appeared at the entrance also wearing pantyhose over his head and he sprinted to the ring. However Matsui somehow caught himself on the ropes. Owashi still had La Magistral applied and Kiso eventually woke up to count the pin.
After the opening match Tomomitsu Matsunaga told Daisuke Sasaki it’s been ten years since they first met. Matsunaga always wanted to team with Sasaki and he begged to join the Golden☆Storm Riders. Sasaki denied the request and apologised before leaving the ring. Matsunaga called him a bastard then spoke to Yasu Urano & Akito. He said he’s known Urano for over 10 years and fondly remembers the DDT Extreme Title match he had with Akito last year. He then begged to join Smile Squash. Urano and Akito turned him down and also apologised as they left him alone in the ring. Matsunaga would solve his unit problem later.
Gota Ihashi took one last shot at getting rid of the King Of Dark Title before “RYOGOKU PETER PAN 2015”. He challenged Ryota Nakatsu to a boxing match before the show started. Nakatsu was clearly winning the fight after Round 1 but Yukio Sakaguchi suddenly appeared and took his place in Round 2. Sakaguchi easily knocked Ihashi out.
Ihashi wasn’t done for the night. He came back out later in the show with Tomomitsu Matsunaga. Last year they were part of a unit called Pigging. The unit was forced to split up after it finished last in the DDT Dramatic General Election. Now Pigging is back! Joining them is Kouki Iwasaki. He said Ihashi has always been there for him when he needed help so this is him repaying the favour. Together the three of them are Pigging 2015. Everybody in the crowd booed the announcement.
DDT “RYOGOKU PETER PAN 2015 ~FROM DDT WITH LOVE~”, 23/08/2015
Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan
0. King Of Dark Title: Gota Ihashi (c) Vs “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa
1. Mao Inoue & Mizuki Watase Debut Match: Yasu Urano, Akito & Ryota Nakatsu defeated Kota Umeda, Mao Inoue & Mizuki Watase
2. Time Difference Tag Battle Royal: Aja Kong & Makoto Oishi Vs LiLiCo & Suguru Miyatake Vs Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata Vs MIKAMI & Shunma Katsumata Vs Gorgeous Matsuno & Great Kojika Vs Tomomitsu Matsunaga & Kouki Iwasaki Vs Hiroshi Fukuda & Yoshihiko Vs Hoshitango & Mio Shirai
3. DDT Extreme Title – Uchikami! Presents: Antonio Honda (c) Vs Masa Takanashi
4. Tetsuya Endo Comeback Match: Konosuke Takeshita Vs Tetsuya Endo
5. Genichiro Tenryu Retirement Road Round 15: Genichiro Tenryu, Sanshiro Takagi & Saki Akai Vs Shuji Ishikawa, Kazusada Higuchi & Meiko Satomura
6. KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles: Keisuke Ishii, Shigehiro Irie & Soma Takao (c) Vs Danshoku Dino, Super Sasadango Machine & Ken Ohka
7. KO-D Tag Team Titles: Daisuke Sekimoto & Yuji Okabayashi (c) Vs Kota Ibushi & Daisuke Sasaki
8. Dramatic Dream Match: HARASHIMA Vs Hiroshi Tanahashi
9. KO-D Openweight Title – Good Com Asset Presents: KUDO (c) Vs Yukio Sakaguchi