DDT “OSAKA BAY BLUES SPECIAL 2015”, 13/09/2015
Osaka Edion Arena #2
747 Fans – Super No Vacancy
0. King Of Dark Title: Kota Umeda defeated Gota Ihashi (c) with a Single Leg Crab (0:24).
*D12 for Gota Ihashi.
0. King Of Dark Title: Dai Suzuki defeated Gota Ihashi (c) with a Single Leg Crab (1:35).
*D13 for Gota Ihashi.
1. Suguru Miyatake, Kazusada Higuchi & Ryota Nakatsu defeated Tomomitsu Matsunaga, Kouki Iwasaki & Kiai Ryuuken Ecchan when Higuchi pinned Iwasaki with the Goten (7:29).
2. Makoto Oishi, Shunma Katsumata & Shoichi Uchida defeated Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Katsumata pinned Hirata with the Firebird Splash (9:39).
3. Strife Love-Hate Drama Wash Blood With Blood Final Settlement: Masa Takanashi defeated Hiroshi Fukuda & Yoshihiko when Takanashi pinned Fukuda with the Takatonic (10:04).
4. Team Drift Vs #OhkaEmpire Complete Settlement Warfare – 6-Man Tag Team Elimination Match: Keisuke Ishii, Shigehiro Irie & Soma Takao defeated Danshoku Dino, Super Sasadango Machine & Ken Ohka (13:11).
4a. Keisuke Ishii eliminated Super Sasadango Machine with a Crooked Headscissors (3:33).
4b. Danshoku Dino eliminated Keisuke Ishii with the Gay-do Clutch (6:39).
4c. Danshoku Dino eliminated Soma Takao with a Moonsault (8:58).
4d. Shigehiro Irie eliminated Danshoku Dino by Ring Out (11:04).
4e. Shigehiro Irie eliminated Ken Ohka with the Beast Bomber (13:11).
5. It Is Either Swallowed Or Breathtaking? Special Tag Match: Yukio Sakaguchi & KUDO defeated HARASHIMA & Akito when Sakaguchi pinned Akito with the Right Knee Of God (12:34).
6. DDT Extreme Title – Four Corners Four Items Death Match: Antonio Honda (c) defeated Yasu Urano with a Coal Miner’s Glove Shot (14:28).
*V2 for Antonio Honda.
7. KO-D Tag Team Titles: Kota Ibushi & Daisuke Sasaki (c) defeated Konosuke Takeshita & Tetsuya Endo when Sasaki pinned Endo with the Vietnam Driver II (24:52).
*V1 for the Golden☆Storm Riders.
A successful first KO-D Tag Team Title defence left Daisuke Sasaki feeling well pleased with himself. Winning the match with his new Vietnam Driver II finisher, Sasaki declared himself “Earth’s Strongest Man” to go along with him and Kota Ibushi being “Earth’s Strongest Tag Team”. Yukio Sakaguchi came out and confronted Sasaki in the ring. He nominated Sasaki as the No. 1 Contender for his KO-D Openweight Title. Sakaguchi chose Sasaki because Sasaki pinned him in Saitama last week. He admitted Sasaki has a lot of momentum behind him but he can take that away.
The Four Corners Four Items match had Antonio Honda and Yasu Urano fighting each other with bras, a coal miner’s glove, a rubber training band and a wig. Honda was happy to wear a bra while wrestling but Urano was the opposite. He was physically forced to wear the bra by Honda. After Honda won he told Urano when he learns to accept the bra only then can he win the championship.
Team Drift and #OhkaEmpire fought in what was supposed to be the final match between the two but instead had something extra on the line. If #OhkaEmpire won then they would get a KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Title shot. It was elimination rules and Super Sasadango Machine had a secret strategy ready to go. He was quickly pinned and eliminated before he could get the plan going. Danshoku Dino turned the tables on Drift and eliminated both Keisuke Ishii and Soma Takao. But he too was eliminated when Shigehiro Irie knocked him out of the ring. Ken Ohka was all that was left and Irie pinned him with the Beast Bomber to win the match. Despite being on the winning team, Ishii was not happy that he was pinned by Dino and he offered a KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Title match to #OhkaEmpire so they can settle their feud once and for all. For real this time.
At the end of the show Sanshiro Takagi gathered all the wrestlers into the ring for a motivational speech to promote DDT’s venture into the main Osaka Edion Arena on 28th November. Kendo Kashin was announced to participate on the show.