DDT “WRESTLING ROSE FESTIVAL 2015”, 19/09/2015
Fukuyama Big Rose
600 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Daisuke Sasaki & Suguru Miyatake defeated Yasu Urano & Ryota Nakatsu when Sasaki pinned Nakatsu with the Vietnam Driver II (12:19).
2. Joey Ryan defeated Tomomitsu Matsunaga with the Super Kick (9:50).
3. Antonio Honda, Tetsuya Endo & Kouki Iwasaki defeated Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Eno pinned Hirata with the Sky Twister Press (14:20).
4. Makoto Oishi defeated Danshoku Dino with the Jikiden Tornado Clutch (10:38).
5. Akito defeated Masa Takanashi with the Triangle Scorpion (15:05).
6. Keisuke Ishii, Shigehiro Irie & Soma Takao defeated Yukio Sakaguchi, HARASHIMA & Konosuke Takeshita when Takao pinned Takeshita with the Gin And Tonic (18:36).
Kota Ibushi was taken off the show due to being in a poor physical condition according to DDT’s website. Several matches were changed in the last minute because of this. The new main event had Team Drift take on Yukio Sakaguchi, HARASHIMA & Konosuke Takeshita in a non-title match. Soma Takao picked up the win when Takeshita was hit by Shigehiro Irie’s Beast Bomber, Keisuke Ishii’s Kneel Kick and Soma’s Gin And Tonic one after the other. After the match Soma said Team Drift is even more stronger than people think.
The show turned out to be a small homecoming for Danshoku Dino who is from the Hiroshima Prefecture. Dino tried to be on his best behaviour and resisted his Danshoku urges during his match with Makoto Oishi. However everybody from the fans to the wrestlers to the staff backstage wanted Dino to be himself. Amon Tsurumi even bared his ass to encourage Dino. Dino came to his senses and gave Oishi the Danshoku Driver but only got a two count. Oishi caught Dino by surprise with the Tornado Clutch for the flash pin to put a damper on Dino’s homecoming.
Joey Ryan is going to fit in with DDT just fine. Introduced as an “American Indie Super Heavyweight”, Ryan entered his match with a lollipop in his mouth and lotion on his chest. He also kept a lollipop under his tights. He forced the lolly into Tomomitsu Matsunaga’s mouth and then Super Kicked him for the win.