DDT “DRAMATIC SCAN NIIGATA! 2015”, 21/09/2015
Niigata Toriyano Gymnasium
543 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Hoshitango defeated Tomomitsu Matsunaga with the Midnight Buenos Aires (7:51).
2. Sanshiro Takagi & Kazuki Hirata defeated Makoto Oishi & Shunma Katsumata when Hirata pinned Katsumata with the Viagra Driver (8:23).
3. Joey Ryan & Hiroshi Fukuda defeated Kazusada Higuchi & Suguru Miyatake when Ryan pinned Miyatake with the Super Kick (11:40).
4. Keisuke Ishii, Shigehiro Irie & Soma Takao defeated Antonio Honda, Konosuke Takeshita & Tetsuya Endo when Irie pinned Endo with the Beast Bomber (15:06).
5. Akito defeated Kota Umeda with the Scorpion Lock (11:19).
6. Kota Ibushi & Daisuke Sasaki defeated Yukio Sakaguchi & Masa Takanashi when Sasaki pinned Takanashi with the Vietnam Driver II (14:58).
7. Danshoku Dino & Super Sasadango Machine defeated HARASHIMA & Yasu Urano when Machine pinned Urano with the Vertical Drop Lehman Shock (14:35).
Danshoku Dino and Super Sasadango Machine were the local heroes on this show. They said they wanted to protect Niigata from the evils of Smile Squash. Sasadango reminded everyone before the bell that his Lehman Shock finisher removes 35% of the victim’s hit points and is guaranteed to win the match if he hits it 3 times. He immediately did the move on Yasu Urano but held back from pinning him. He did it again after Dino pulled him out of the way from Urano’s Diving Body Press. Sasadango hit the move one more time and true to his word it was enough to beat Urano. Sasadango said the he, Dino & Ken Ohka will soon fight a formidable enemy in the form of Team Drift. He promised they will work hard to win and not embarrass themselves.
Kota Ibushi returned to the ring after a few days absence due to being in “poor physical condition”. What that means, DDT isn’t saying. He was able to save Daisuke Sasaki from defeat when he stopped Masa Takanashi’s Takatonic with a Lariat and Dragon Suplex. Sasaki picked up the pieces and pinned Takanashi with the Vietnam Driver II. Sasaki then confronted Yukio Sakaguchi after the match. Sakaguchi lifted his KO-D Openweight Title up in Sasaki’s face. Sasaki gave Sakaguchi a High Kick to the head in response, starting a brawl between the two. They were soon seperated by wrestlers at ringside. Ibushi began worshipping Sasaki in the ring while Sakaguchi was dragged away.
Joey Ryan’s tactic of sticking a lollipop in his opponent’s mouth and then Super Kicking him continues to work for him. He is also bonding with Hiroshi Fukuda over how American they both are.