DDT “DNA 9”, 22/09/2015
388 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Kouki Iwasaki defeated Dai Suzuki with a Capture Suplex (7:58).
2. Joey Ryan defeated Suguru Miyatake with the Super Kick (6:57).
3. Mao Inoue defeated Shunma Katsumata with the 450 Splash (9:48).
4. Shinjiro Otani defeated Mizuki Watase with a Half Crab (15:03).
5. Ryota Nakatsu defeated Kota Umeda with a German Suplex (14:28).
6. Katsuhiko Nakajima defeated Kazusada Higuchi with a Vertical Drop Brainbuster (16:00).
Katsuhiko Nakajima offered to team up with Kazusada Higuchi for a match sometime in the future. Higuchi was flattered by the offer and said it’s an interesting idea. The team up might happen on the 12th October DNA show in Kitazawa. Yukio Sakaguchi is also scheduled to compete.
There was mixed fortunes for the two new rookies. Mao Inoue got an upset victory over Shunma Katsumata. Despite being smaller, Katsumata should have had the benefit of experience on his side. Instead Inoue had the Swan Dive X Factor scouted and blocked the move with a Dropkick. He then hit the 450 Splash to end it.
Mizuki Watase on the other hand was taken to school by the visiting Shinjiro Otani. Almost literally in fact. Otani submitted Watase with a Half Crab and told him to look up the move on page 279 in his wrestling textbook.
Another new rookie was introduced on the show. Daiki Shimomura is a high school student who wrestles for the nkw micro indie. His debut is set for 12th October.