DDT “DDT DRAMATIC GENERAL ELECTION 2015 RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT”, 07/10/2015
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
1. Kazusada Higuchi & Mao Inoue Vs Ryota Nakatsu & Kota Umeda ended in a Time Limit Draw (10:00).
2. 3 Way Tag Team Match: Yukio Sakaguchi & Masa Takanashi defeated Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata and Makoto Oishi & Shunma Katsumata when Sakaguchi pinned Hirata with a Running PK (6:35).
3. Antonio Honda, Konosuke Takeshita & Tetsuya Endo defeated Danshoku Dino, Super Sasadango Machine & Ken Ohka when Takeshita pinned Machine with the German Suplex (10:47).
4. 4 Way 6-Man Tag Team Match: HARASHIMA, Akito & Yasu Urano defeated Kota Ibushi, Daisuke Sasaki & Suguru Miyatake and Keisuke Ishii, Shigehiro Irie & Soma Takao Vs Gota Ihashi and Tomomitsu Matsunaga & Kouki Iwasaki when HARASHIMA pinned Iwasaki with the Somato (12:23).
DDT Dramatic Election 2015 Final Standings
1. Isami Kodaka (1,244 Votes)
2. Kota Ibushi (862 Votes)
3. HARASHIMA (642 Votes)
4. Ken Ohka (442 Votes)
5. Danshoku Dino (395 Votes)
6. Cherry (368 Votes)
7. Masa Takanashi (356 Votes)
8. Keisuke Ishii (343 Votes)
9. Daisuke Sasaki (333 Votes)
10. Makoto Oishi (285 Votes)
11. Saki Akai (269 Votes)
12. Soma Takao (267 Votes)
13. Akito (264 Votes)
14. Super Sasadango Machine (263 Votes)
– Ai Shimizu (263 Votes)
16. Antonio Honda (235 Votes)
17. Yukio Sakaguchi (233 Votes)
18. Kazuki Hirata (215 Votes)
19. Yasu Urano (212 Votes)
20. Yuka Sakazaki (211 Votes)
21. Shunma Katsumata (182 Votes)
22. Tetsuya Endo (178 Votes)
23. Syoko Nakajima (176 Votes)
24. Konosuke Takeshita (165 Votes)
25. Shigehiro Irie (161 Votes)
26. Hiroshi Fukuda (153 Votes)
Total Number Of Valid Votes: 10,388 Votes
Unit Election Final Standings
1. #OhkaEmpire (2,543 Votes)
2. Shuten-dōji (1,643 Votes)
3. Smile Squash (1,238 Votes)
4. Golden☆Storm Riders (1,165 Votes)
5. Team Drift (1,088 Votes)
6. Happy Motels (1,030 Votes)
7. T2Hide (575 Votes)
8. KAT-TOO (554 Votes)
9. Pigging 2015 (192 Votes)
Isami Kodaka is the winner of the 2015 Dramatic General Election! His prize is one million yen and a KO-D Openweight Title shot in Osaka on 28th November. He called the result a great comeback after Union’s closure. He and several other Union wrestlers announced the formation of Pro Wrestling BASARA during the show.
Kota Ibushi finished in 2nd place and was given 300,000 yen and a KO-D Title shot on 25th October for his troubles. Ibushi thought it was a shame because he won last year’s election but he was still happy to get a lot of votes.
#OhkaEmpire will get to book the 17th November Korakuen Hall show for winning the Unit Election. Super Sasadango Machine put together a Powerpoint presentation thanking the fans for voting for them. He also announced the production of DDT’s next documentary film that will follow DDT’s story over the course of a year. Sasadango then wondered if the show could be promoted under the Muscle brand. This poses a problem because a Muscle show needs Muscle Sakai and the brand’s next show is supposed to take place in 2030 per Sakai’s request. Ken Ohka also had a plan that involved HARASHIMA. Ohka wants to book Hiroshi Tanahashi! He told HARASHIMA that he was mortified by Tanahashi’s attitude during “RYOGOKU PETER PAN 2015” and he wants to team with HARASHIMA to fight Tanahashi! HARASHIMA was moved to tears as he thanked Ohka for the offer.
Everyone ranked from #1 to #22 will wrestle on the main card for the 25th October Korakuen show. Those ranked #23 to #26 will be competing in the dark match.
Pigging 2015 is forced to disband because they finished in last place.