DDT “UTAN FESTA 2015”, 18/10/2015
Tokyo JR Omori Station
0. King Of Dark Title: Sanshiro Takagi (c) & Chikara Vs Konosuke Takeshita & Hiroshi Fukuda
1. Tokyo Joshi Pro Offer Match: Miyu Yamashita & Erin Vs Syoko Nakajima & Yuka Sakazaki
2. Keisuke Ishii, Shigehiro Irie & Soma Takao Vs Tomomitsu Matsunaga, Suguru Miyatake & Ryota Nakatsu
3. Yukio Sakaguchi, Masa Takanashi & Kota Umeda Vs HARASHIMA, Akito & Yasu Urano
4. Next Omori Title Challenger Battle Royal: Danshoku Dino Vs Antonio Honda Vs Kazuki Hirata Vs Kazusada Higuchi Vs Tetsuya Endo Vs Gota Ihashi Vs Kouki Iwasaki Vs Toru Owashi Vs Seiya Morohashi Vs Lady Beard
5. Omori World Title: Gurukin Mask (c) Vs Makoto Oishi
Gurukin Mask returns for the annual DDT show outside the JR Omori Station. Last year he won the Omori World Title and this year he defends the belt for the first time. Makoto Oishi won a Battle Royal on last year’s show to become the No. 1 Contender.
TOKYO JOSHI PRO “THE GIRLS BATTLE 2015 ROUND 9”, 24/10/2015
Tokyo BASEMENT MON☆STAR
1. Right To 1/4 Tokyo Joshi Title Appearance: Akane Miura Vs Miyu Yamashita
Akane Miura currently has the right to appear in the main event title match in Tokyo Joshi Pro’s 4th January show at Korakuen Hall. The spot has to be defended in other matches up until the show takes place.
DDT “DDT SPECIAL 2015”, 25/10/2015
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
DDT Dramatic General Election Ranking In Parentheses
0. Dark Match: Syoko Nakajima (#23) Vs Hiroshi Fukuda (#26)
0. Dark Match: Konosuke Takeshita (#24) Vs Shigehiro Irie (#25)
1. Masa Takanashi (#7), Saki Akai (#11) & Kazuki Hirata (#18) Vs Makoto Oishi (#10), Yuka Sakazaki (#20) & Shunma Katsumata (#21)
2. Cherry (#6) Vs Ai Shimizu (#14)
3. Keisuke Ishii (#8) & Soma Takao (#12) Vs Akito (#13) & Tetsuya Endo (#22)
4. Isami Kodaka (#1) Vs Daisuke Sasaki (#9)
5. HARASHIMA (#3) & Yasu Urano (#19) Vs Ken Ohka (#4) & Super Sasadango Machine (#14)
6. DDT Extreme Title: Antonio Honda (c) (#16) Vs Danshoku Dino (#5)
7. KO-D Openweight Title: Yukio Sakaguchi (c) (#17) Vs Kota Ibushi (#2)
The results of the Dramatic General Election is all for this. Yukio Sakaguchi defends the KO-D Openweight Title against Kota Ibushi, Antonio Honda defends the DDT Extreme Title against Danshoku Dino and Isami Kodaka goes one on one with Daisuke Sasaki.
TAVERN WRESTLING “~ALCOHOL SERIES~”, 27/10/2015
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
1. Tokyo Joshi Pro Offer Match: Syoko Nakajima Vs Erin
2. 3 Way Match: Cao Zhang Vs SAGAT Vs Kenji Fukimoto
3. Konosuke Takeshita & Tetsuya Endo Vs Ryuichi Sekine & Kota Umeda
4. SAKABA EXTREME: Isami Kodaka & Ryota Nakatsu Vs Jun Kasai & Daichi Kazato
5. U.S.A PRESENTS SAKABA HALLOWEEN HAVOC 2015 MAIN EVENT: “Mr. Perfect” Hiroshi Fukuda Vs Nerima Sting (Special Referee: Tsuyoso Michaels)
Ultimate Superstars Action is back for one night only providing the kind of American entertainment that only Hiroshi Fukuda can think of.
Kenji Fukimoto is from FREEDOMS.
DDT “FRIENDSHIP, EFFORT, VICTORY IN NAGOYA 2015 ~AUTUMN~”, 03/11/2015
Aichi Nagoya International Conference Hall
1. KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles: Ken Ohka, Danshoku Dino & Super Sasadango Machine (c) Vs Antonio Honda, Konosuke Takeshita & Tetsuya Endo
Danshoku Dino recently embarassed Antonio Honda by making Gota Ihashi pin him in a Loser Leaves (Saitama) Town match. They have a DDT Extreme Title match next week and also a KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles match in November. Honda can get revenge on Dino by winning both title matches.
TOKYO JOSHI PRO “A GIRL’S COUNTERATTACK”, 07/11/2015
Yokohama Radiant Hall
1. Right To 1/4 Tokyo Joshi Title Appearance Battle Royal: X Vs X
The other spot in the Tokyo Joshi Title match will be decided by a Rumble style Battle Royal.
DDT “DNA 11”, 11/11/2015
Kitazawa Town Hall
1. Ryota Nakatsu Vs Mao Inoue
Mao Inoue has been doing well for himself so far. Ryota Nakatsu is here to make sure the success doesn’t go to his head.
DDT “OSAKA OCTOPUS 2015”, 28/11/2015
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium #1
1. KO-D Openweight Title: Yukio Sakaguchi (c) Vs Isami Kodaka
Isami Kodaka gets a KO-D Openweight Title shot for winning the DDT Dramatic General Election.