DDT “DDT SPECIAL 2015”, 25/10/2015
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
1,750 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
DDT Dramatic General Election Ranking In Parentheses
0. Dark Match: Hiroshi Fukuda (#26) defeated Syoko Nakajima (#23) with a Reverse Cross Armbreaker (5:36).
0. Dark Match: Konosuke Takeshita (#24) Vs Shigehiro Irie (#25) ended in a Time Limit Draw (10:00).
1. Cherry (#6) defeated Ai Shimizu (#14) with the Cherryton Bomb (5:25).
2. Masa Takanashi (#7), Saki Akai (#11) & Kazuki Hirata (#18) defeated Makoto Oishi (#10), Yuka Sakazaki (#20) & Shunma Katsumata (#21) when Takanashi pinned Katsumata with the Takatonic (6:40).
3. Keisuke Ishii (#8) & Soma Takao (#12) defeated Akito (#13) & Tetsuya Endo (#22) when Takao pinned Akito with the Endless Waltz (7:14).
4. DDT Extreme Title – Texas Torture My Best Friend Death Match: Antonio Honda (c) (w/ Ryu Gouma) (#16) defeated Danshoku Dino (w/ Toru Owashi) (#5) when Owashi gave up (9:33).
*V3 for Antonio Honda.
5. 1 Vs 2 Handicap Match: Ken Ohka (#4) defeated Super Sasadango Machine (#14) & Yasu Urano (#19) when Ohka pinned Machine with the Spear Of Flame (8:16).
6. Isami Kodaka (#1) defeated Daisuke Sasaki (#9) with the Isamuashi Zan (11:30).
7. KO-D Openweight Title: Yukio Sakaguchi (c) (#17) defeated HARASHIMA (#3) with the Right Knee Of God (19:05).
*V2 for Yukio Sakaguchi.
Dramatic Dream Rock-Paper-Scissors 2015
1. Qualifying Round: Tetsuya Endo defeated Shunma Katsumata and Yuka Sakazaki with Rock.
2. Round 1: Tetsuya Endo defeated Kazuki Hirta with Rock.
3. Round 1: Ai Shimizu defeated Antonio Honda with Paper.
4. Round 1: Akito defeated Super Sasadango Machine with Scissors.
5. Round 1: Soma Takao defeated Saki Akai with Scissors.
6. Round 1: Daisuke Sasaki defeated Makoto Oishi with Rock.
7. Round 1: Masa Takanashi defeated Keisuke Ishii with Scissors.
8. Round 1: Danshoku Dino defeated Cherry with Paper.
9. Round 1: Ken Ohka defeated Yasu Urano with Scissors.
10. Quarter Final: Tetsuya Endo defeated Ai Shimizu with Scissors.
11. Quarter Final: Soma Takao defeated Akito with Scissors.
12. Quarter Final: Daisuke Sasaki defeated Masa Takanashi with Rock.
13. Quarter Final: Danshoku Dino defeated Ken Ohka with Paper.
14. Semi Final: Tetsuya Endo defeated Soma Takao with Rock.
15. Semi Final: Danshoku Dino defeated Daisuke Sasaki with Paper.
16. Final: Tetsuya Endo defeated Danshoku Dino with Rock.
The main event had to be changed hours before the show when Kota Ibushi fell ill with a high fever. It was decided he was in no state to compete so he was pulled off the show and replaced with HARASHIMA. HARASHIMA was picked because finished 3rd in the Dramatic General Election so the KO-D Openweight Title was still on the line. He appeared calm when he entered the ring despite the hectic story behind his latest title shot. Maybe the lack of time for HARASHIMA to prepare was the deciding factor in Yukio Sakaguchi winning but respect was shared after the match. Sakaguchi was happy with getting a fierce fight after the emergency switch. He said he can wait for Ibushi another day but there is a name at the top of his list of who he wants to fight. That name is Isami Kodaka. The winner of the Dramatic Election was confirmed to be Sakaguchi’s next challenger in Osaka on 28th November.
The annual Rock-Paper-Scissors tournament took place after the main event. The prize on offer was a KO-D Title shot in Hakata on 13th December. Tetsuya Endo ran through the tournament and defeated Danshoku Dino in the final. He admitted he was a lucky boy and now looks forward to Sakaguchi Vs Kodaka. He said he told everyone before that he would one day get a KO-D Title shot before his tag partner Konosuke Takeshita. Now he has the chance to beat Takeshita in the race to become KO-D Champion first.
Daisuke Sasaki returned from a tour of Chile and brought along his newly won Chile MAX Lucha Libre Championship. This match was Kodaka’s first DDT appearance since the formation of BASARA but he was wearing a Union shirt in dedication to his former promotion. Kodaka thanked Sasaki for a good match but he now must pay attention to Sakaguchi.
HARASHIMA’s late addition to the main event meant that he was taken out of Match #5. Super Sasadango Machine was annoyed because it was too late for him to change his PowerPoint presentation and HARASHIMA featured heavily in it. For some reason he decided to team with Yasu Urano instead of Ken Ohka and the match was now a 2 Vs 1 Handicap bout. Ohka and Machine tried to avoid each other and play wrestle when they were in the ring together. However Ohka eventually got too into the action and soon both of them wrestled each other as normal. Sasadango tried to immitate HARASHIMA by going for the Somato but Ohka rolled out of the way and hit the Spear Of Flame to win the match. Afterwards Ohka yelled out his support for HARASHIMA in the main event and also for their upcoming meeting with Hiroshi Tanahashi next month.
The DDT Extreme Title match featured a lot of torture. Both Antonio Honda and Danshoku Dino were accompanied by a friend, Honda had Ryu Gouma and Dino had Toru Owashi. Whenever a wrestler initiated a rope break their friend would be tortured and held hostage at ringside. The match ends either through normal means or when a hostage gives up. Both Owashi and Gouma were trapped against a corner post and tortured with clothespins attached to the face, tickling, ice poured down their shirts, getting their face rubbed into Hiroshi Fukuda’s pet dog P-chan and having kusaya (salt-dried and fermented fish) wiped under their nose. The Kusaya proved to be Owashi’s breaking point and he gave up just when Dino was about to beat Honda with a 10 count KO. Kendo Kashin appeared (wearing Sasadango Machine’s title belt for some reason) after the match and challenged Honda to an Extreme Title match on the 28/11 Osaka show. He also gave him a pumpkin mask. Honda put on the mask and accepted the challenge. Kashin then grabbed the Extreme belt and handed it over to a fan in the front row. In a backstage interview Kashin said he wants to do a UWF Rules match but with pinfalls also allowed.
Freelance wrestler KENSO appeared after the intermission looking for Sanshiro Takagi. He first showed up at yesterday’s Tokyo Joshi Pro event and was told to come here if he wanted Takagi’s attention. KENSO brought up their feud from 2006 that culminated in a No Ropes Exploding Barbed Wire Death Match. KENSO said their rivalry had so much passion and he wishes to relive it. Takagi offered a singles match for 3rd November. The crowd started chanting “Dark” and KENSO thought they were referring to his Dark Kingdom stable. Takagi had to explain the King Of Dark Title to him. Since Takagi is the champion the match has to be for the title and thus has to be on the pre-show. KENSO still accepted the match.
Soma Takao used an Oklahoma Roll to pin Akito in Match #3. Takao calls the move the Endless Waltz.
Everyone in Match #2 wrestled in fancy dress costumes. Yuka Sakazaki was a witch and KAT-TOO were her zombies. Saki Akai wore an orange maid costume, Masa Takanashi wore a pumpkin mask and Kazuki Hirata was, who else? Magnum TOKYO.
Cherry still had the Union Fly To Everywhere Title belt with her when she faced Ai Shimizu in the opener.
There was a big applause for both Shigehiro Irie and Konosuke Takeshita after their time limit draw. Despite being a dark match both wrestlers wanted to fight their hearts out.
Hiroshi Fukuda distracted Syoko Nakajima by making her sing and then attacking her. Nakajima turned the tables when she interrupted Fukuda’s own singing with a Roll Up but Fukuda kicked out and applied an Armlock to submit her.
Daisuke Sasaki will hold a show celebrating his 10th anniversary of his pro wrestling debut on 18th November. Dick Togo will be the special guest referee for the main event and Antonio Honda Vs Yusuke Kubo is the first announced match.
Aja Kong will return with the Iron Man Heavymetalweight Title on the 28/11 Osaka show. She will defend the title in a Battle Royal.
Keisuke Ishii, Makoto Oishi and Masa Takanashi are all getting gender swapped characters for the Ring☆Dream online card game.