DDT “AOBA CASTLE LOVE SONG! IN SENDAI 2015”, 14/11/2015
Miyagi Yume Messe West Wing Hall
520 Fans – Super No Vacancy
0. King Of Dark Title: Kouki Iwasaki (c) Vs Gota Ihashi ended in a Double Countout (4:35).
*D1 for Kouki Iwasaki.
1. Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata defeated Makoto Oishi, Shunma Katsumata & Akito when Hirata pinned Katsumata with the One Shot Miracle Cradle (9:27).
2. Danshoku Dino defeated Gorgeous Matsuno with the Danshoku Driver (6:05).
*Sendai is now a Gay Town.
3. Yuji Okabayashi & Kazusada Higuchi defeated Shigehiro Irie & Suguru Miyatake when Okabayashi submitted Miyatake with the Argentine Backbreaker (14:58).
4. Konosuke Takeshita & Hiroshi Fukuda defeated HARASHIMA & Yasu Urano when Takeshita submitted Urano with the Walls Of Takeshita (15:43).
5. Daisuke Sasaki defeated Mao Inoue with the Crossface Lock (12:48).
6. Antonio Honda & Tetsuya Endo defeated Keisuke Ishii & Soma Takao when Honda submitted Takao with a Manjigatame (13:09).
7. Yukio Sakaguchi, Masa Takanashi & Kota Umeda defeated Isami Kodaka, SAGAT & Ryota Nakatsu when Sakaguchi pinned SAGAT with the Right Knee Of God (17:28).
In the main event Shuten-dōji were victorious over the BASARA trio with Yukio Sakaguchi getting to show just why he is the KO-D Openweight Champion. He hit Isami Kodaka with a Flying Knee Strike to the back and then hit SAGAT with the Right Knee Of God to end the match. Masa Takanashi grabbed the mic and asked Kodaka how the defeat tasted. Kota Umeda asked Sakaguchi and Takanashi if he could continue teaming with them. Takanashi told him he was waiting for him to ask. He talked with KUDO earlier about bringing Umeda into the group. Sakaguchi had the last word on the matter and he handed Umeda a cup of alcohol. “Welcome to the world of Shuten-dōji!”
Tetsuya Endo credited everyone’s support for today’s victory and now has his sights directly on Keisuke Ishii. Endo used a Turnbuckle Power Bomb on Soma Takao in the lead up to the match finish. Endo said it is becoming one of his favourite moves because it allows someone of his size to deliver a lot of damage in one go.
Some of the other matches at “OSAKA OCTOPUS 2015” got some focus on this show. Konosuke Takeshita gained some momentum against his upcoming opponent HARASHIMA in Match #4. Takeshita took out HARASHIMA with the Deadlift German Suplex before tapping out Yasu Urano. HARASHIMA was reminded of how dangerous the German Suplex can be and also how fast Takeshita is progressing. Takeshita is confident he can beat HARASHIMA with the German Suplex but also proved he has other weapons in his arsenal.
Yuji Okabayashi says he is looking forward to settling the score with Shigehiro Irie in Osaka later this month. He noted they both have a win over each other and he wants to welcome the new year in good form. Irie said he needs to practice if he wants to take down the monster.
Kouki Iwasaki came close to beating Gota Ihashi by countout in the King Of Dark Title match. The two fought outside the ring and Iwasaki was left standing. But before he could climb the apron, Ihashi grabbed his leg and held him back until both were counted out. Since it was a draw that means Iwasaki is still the champion.