TAVERN WRESTLING “~NO ALCOHOL NO LIFE~”, 25/11/2015
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
307 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Carlos Nakatsu & Mammoth Higuchi defeated Mendoza Toba & Danbira Sekine when Higuchi pinned Toba with the Goten (R3 0:43).
2. Tokyo Joshi Pro Offer Match: Miyu Yamashita & Erin defeated Yuka Sakazaki & Rika Tatsumi when Yamashita pinned Tatsumi with the Crash Rabbit Heat (7:35).
3. 3 Way Match: Joey Ryan defeated Akito and Kouki Iwasaki when Ryan pinned Iwasaki with the Super Kick (10:12).
4. Tavern Wrestling Sekigun Vs U.S.A Sekigun: KI Punk & Hiroshi Fukuda Vs Nerima Sting & Hanolek Hogaso ended in a No Contest (15:02).
5. Konosuke Takeshita & Tetsuya Endo defeated Abdullah Kobayashi & Takayuki Ueki when Endo pinned Ueki with the Torture Rack Bomb (13:40).
The foreign sports entertainment invasion cannot be stopped, in fact they had someone on the inside all along. Isami Kodaka was taken out of action at the beginning of the show when he was ambushed by Mankind-ish and left unconscious by the Mandible Claw. Luckily KI Punk was in the area and stepped in to replace Kodaka. Nerima Sting & “Hollywood” Hanolek Hogaso appeared wearing Nerima World Order T-shirts and brawled with their opponents. Punk almost submitted Sting with the Devil Lock but Hogaso pulled Daisuke Kiso out of the ring and knocked him out. All Hell broke loose when Mankind-ish returned. But Tazz-ish (Kouki Iwasaki) came out and stopped him with the Tazzmission. Kodaka was put through a world of hurt when he was given the Scorpion Death Drop, Leg Drop and Scorpion Deathlock in quick succession. He tapped out but the referee was still knocked out. Punk hit Sting with the GTS and went for the pin but Fukuda suddenly turned on him and attacked him with a baseball bat! Kiso woke up and called for a no contest. Fukuda joined the nWo but their celebration was interrupted by The Rock-ish (Kazusada Higuchi) and Stone Cold Steve Austin-ish (Ryuichi Sekine). They chased away the nWo and shared a beer with Punk. Austin-ish then gave Punk a Stunner.