“YASU URANO 15TH ANNIVERSARY BOX OFFICE ~YASU BIG CIRCUS 2015~”, 08/12/2015
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
241 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Kengo Takai & Toru Sugiura defeated Akito & Michio Kageyama when Takai pinned Kageyama with a Lariat (10:09).
2. Time Difference Tag Battle Royal: Tsutomu Oosugi & Hercules Senga defeated Madoka & PSYCHO, Boso-Boy Raito & DJ Nira, Isami Kodaka & Shiori Asahi, Konaka = Pale One & Shota, Toru Owashi & Danshoku Dino and Daigoro Kashiwa & TEPPEI (17:01).
2a. Konaka = Pale One & Shota eliminated Boso-Boy Raito & DJ Nira when Konaka submitted Nira with a Figure Four Leg Lock (6:38).
2b. Toru Owashi & Danshoku Dino eliminated Madoka & PSYCHO when Owashi threw PSYCHO out of the ring (8:37).
2c. Tsutomu Oosugi & Hercules Senga eliminated Konaka = Pale One & Shota when Oosugi knocked both Konaka & Shota out of the ring (10:35).
2d. Daigoro Kashiwa & TEPPEI eliminated Toru Owashi & Danshoku Dino when TEPPEI pinned Dino with a Cradle (14:23).
2e. Isami Kodaka & Shiori Asahi eliminated Daigoro Kashiwa & TEPPEI when Kodaka pinned TEPPEI with a Cradle (14:28).
2f. Tsutomu Oosugi & Hercules Senga eliminated Isami Kodaka & Shiori Asahi when Oosugi pinned Asahi with the Tsuki No Ishii (17:01).
3. MAX LUCHA LIBRE Title: Daisuke Sasaki (c) defeated Yusuke Kubo with the Vietnam Driver II (15:21).
*V2 for Daisuke Sasaki.
4. Shuji Ishikawa & Quiet Storm defeated Yuji Hino & Hiroshi Fukuda when Ishikawa pinned Fukuda with the Running Knee Lift (10:32).
5. Atsushi Maruyama defeated Yuki Sato with the Delfin Special II (11:51).
6. HARASHIMA & Antonio Honda defeated Yasu Urano & Hi69 when Honda pinned Urano with the Diving Fist Drop (21:54).
Yasu Urano celebrated 15 years in the business. His career began in K-DOJO and included a stay in Puerto Rico. He didn’t wrestle in DDT until 2007. He was eventually nicknamed the Philosopher Of The Ring for the speed and quality of his pin holds and Cradle attacks. For the main event Urano chose to team with Hi69 in a losing effort against HARASHIMA & Antonio Honda. All three became close friends with Urano over time. After the match Urano invited all of the wrestlers into the ring and thanked each of them (except Hiroshi Fukuda).
Dick Togo was at ringside to watch the MAX LUCHA LIBRE Title Match. Daisuke Sasaki called himself Chile’s and therefore the World’s strongest man after he successfully defended the title.