DDT “DNA 12”, 11/12/2015
Kitazawa Town Hall
256 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. These Bloody Tears! This Blow Is Your Sad Fate Of Resentment To Your Brother!!: Tigger Bed Scene & Rekka defeated Dai Suzuki & Daichi Kazato when Scene pinned Suzuki with a Half Crab Hold (12:09).
2. Shunma Katsumata defeated Guanchulo with the Nebula Storm (11:39).
3. Masa Takanashi & Kota Umeda defeated Kouki Iwasaki & Mizuki Watase when Umeda pinned Watase with a Right High Kick (19:08).
4. Kazusada Higuchi defeated Suguru Miyatake with the Goten (12:26).
5. Ryota Nakatsu DNA Graduation Match: Isami Kodaka defeated Ryota Nakatsu with the Isamuashi Zan (18:32).
DNA said goodbye to one of its brightest prospects as he moves on to a new destination. Ryota Nakatsu will be a part of Pro Wrestling BASARA when it begins running shows in January. His graduation match was against the man who picked him to join BASARA, the KO-D Openweight Champion Isami Kodaka. The champion got a taste of what Nakatsu can provide with German Suplexes, MMA kicks and Jumping Cross Armbreakers. However Isami came out the victor with the Isamuashi Zan running kick. Kodaka said wrestling in DNA was fun and addicting but now was the time to prepare for BASARA if they want to make it the best mad wrestling organisation in the world. Nakatsu said he formed good relationships in DNA including a friendly rivalry with Kazusada Higuchi. He shook hands with the other DNA wrestlers but his handshake with Higuchi was especially tight. Higuchi told BASARA to reach the top of BASARA so when he himself reaches the top of DDT they can have one more match!
Guanchulo was a little sneaky for his first match in DNA. He hugged Shunma Katsumata when the bell rang but then quickly gave him a School Boy for a nearfall. There was no bitterness though and the two hugged again after the match.
Dai Suzuki is now on a 3 match losing streak in contests against his brother Tigger Bedscene but at least he’s making people laugh. Daichi Kazato isn’t laughing though. Kazato thinks Suzuki isn’t pulling his weight and challenges him to a match for the next DNA show in January.